For Sale 1997 FZJ80 CE no lockers (MN) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm selling my LC. I bought a pickup truck and decided to only keep 1 vehicle.
I've owned the cruiser for about 5 years. It has taken me everywhere! It was my daily driver until recent.

My Landcruiser has approx. 287k miles. I run mobile 1 full synthetic oil. I mainly use nothing but oem toyota factory parts for any fixes.
Since I've owned it, I replaced @190k miles:
-DIEHARD GOLD Battery
-4 New Michelin LTX MS2's
-Toyota Starter
-Toyota AC Condensor and AC recharged.
-Front Birfields
-Front Wheel Bearings repacked
-Front axle rebuild kit (oem)
-Turned front rotors
-Replaced front brake pads (oem)
-Replaced all 4 shocks with Bilsteins.

-@211,000 miles I replaced the front and rear brake pads (oem)
-Replaced front Rotors (oem)
-Replaced all 4 shocks with new oem toyota shocks
-Replaced front wheel Bearings (oem)
-Tune up- replaced plugs/wires/distributor cap, and rotor/belts. Thermostat.(oem)
-Radiator flush. Replaced upper/mid/lower hoses.(oem)
-Replaced front drive shaft u-joints (oem)
-Replace valve cover gasket and oil tube seals (oem)
-Front/Rear axles, Transfer case, transmisssion drain and refill.
-EGR Valve and EGR Valve modulator (oem)

Has great heat and AC.
Over all, the vehicle is in ok shape with minor dings and scratches. There are a few spots with surface rust.

Last winter a deer ran into my side, taking out the drivers side fender flares. I have the busted up flares if you want them. Antenna doesn't work, trip odometer works off/on,exhaust shield rattles under the truck.
I normally check my oil every other week and sometimes have to add a quart of oil.

Brakes should be looked at because sometimes when you brake hard, it vibrates. Once in a while the brake pedal can has a slight soft feel to it also.
Check engine light on.
I've had the code checked out and it is an "EGR" code. ular Landcruiser. As I already stated....it doesn't affect the way the truck runs what so ever....not even the miles per gallon. "EGR" means "exhaust gas recirculating". Essentially it is for emmission purposes.
I feel I have been upfront with as much information that I can. I have no intentions of wasting your time, so please be considerate and don't waste mine.

This is an as-is sale.

I also have it listed on Craigslist.
Located in Minnesota.

Looking to get $3000.00 cash only.
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/4682491928.html

IMG_1027.JPG

IMG_1044.JPG

IMG_1046.JPG

IMG_1048.JPG

IMG_1033.JPG

Bump.
Would be also interested in trading for a small Honda, Toyota, Nissan, or Subaru. Must have air conditioning and heat. Must have an automatic transmission. Must be in similar condition. Higher miles okay.

To the top. Price drop to $2500

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!! Looking to let my Landcrusher go for $1500.00. Runs and drives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom