1997 FJZ80 40th! Booyah! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I own a 1977 FJ40, but have lusted after a 40th Anniversary Edition FJZ80 to use as a daily driver since reading about them in this forum.

Well, my new LC arrived this evening! It is in absolutely perfect condition, and has 77k miles. I bought it by only viewing emailed pictures, and the condition is much much better than the pictures show. I'm blown away.

Here is one of the pics. I'll take some of my own tomorrow
97 Land Cruiser 001 (Small).jpg

Beautiful truck - congratulations! I had one just like it (avatar). I think that is the prettiest color they ever put on the 80. Beware, you will soon have cobwebs growing on that FJ40.

:cheers:

Awesome ride there! Congrats! I keep telling myself I'm going to get an 80 someday. Hope it's as nice as that one.

Looks Great and super low mileage! Nice find:cheers:
What did you end up giving for it???

I paid $15k. It is LOCKED! I specifically wanted this color of 40th. I plan to leave it stock for the short-term, but like the look of a 2" lift, 33's and an ARB winch front bumper. It looks brand new now though, so hate to modify it.

Great find. Im looking for another 80. WHere did you find this one?

Great find. second that on the cobwebs my poor 60 has not left the neighborhood in a long time.

Got love those coil springs

I found this one via cars.com ... worth searching every Saturday and Sunday for people running local weekend newspaper ads that are aggregated on cars.com. I found it on Saturday afternoon, received pics late night on Saturday night, and committed to buy it at 9 a.m. Sunday. By the time I wired the money on Tuesday, the seller had 4 offers over my buy price. He was surprised at the amount of interest in this truck.

Sweet rig, and locked:) to boot. Have fun with her - and we'll be looking for the 40 listed in the FS section in about 6 months. That's what happened to me;) .

Congratulations! Yup, I love that color!!! I found my car at cars.com too.

Nice score! Where are you located?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom