SOLD 1997 Fj80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
I’ve had some interest in my rig after I responded to a msg about someone looking for a white 80 on here. I had contemplated selling our 80 for sometime, but the need for a bigger rig (100series) due to my boys getting bigger has become more of a priority. I am going to repost the message I shared with them that details some Hx of the rig, maintenance, and condition.
I originally bought it for the wife as she loved my 96 visible on my profile pic.

.........INFO
It was passed down same family since new prior to us. The father drove it as a Corporate vehicle until about 80k and then passed it down to one of his kids, who passed it down to other sibs. I bought it in TN (Near Fort Campbell area) from one of the sibs who had it last and was deploying to Hawaii, but could not take it with her. It lived in California first for several years and the North Carolina for 7years, then TN.. Although it lived in NC it was kept in good condition, so is has only minimal surface rust. It truly is clean underneath.

Much of the maintenance records are of general maintenance. Oil, brakes, fluids, tires. I fixed the drivers side seat and thats about it. Only thing that dosent work is the antenna and aftermarket stereo at the moment. Plan on looking at that this weekend... Front bumper was bumped at some point and is a little bent on the corner. One paint blemish on the rear, by the taillight. Rest of the Paint is in great condition. Dont think I've seen one door ding. Paint shines very nicely, and no clear coat flaking..

A lot of the bigger Maintenance I Do not have records of and have not done it myself. So can’t say it’s been done.

Truck is not bone dry underneath or around valve covers but it leaves no drips on my driveway. It looks just like and engine that has not been washed in 15 years...

If u would like more details, I really prefer to speak by phone. It’s just more convinient than typing for me and I can be reached much easier...

I will try and post the best pics but I can take more detailed ones if u need.

Miles - 178k
$15000
Thanks

*** Apparently I can only attach 5 files...
I can email u pics or text them to you...

B4FCEFCA-DF00-47ED-AA7B-E65BE2A7EC11.jpeg

83EC4F19-5752-4BCD-A569-1CAF184E8C2D.jpeg

C6A80E71-FA8F-4541-8947-2978FC874673.jpeg

CFDB49E0-9737-44A0-AD83-BFB1C9008907.jpeg

1F03399B-A9D6-4C7E-942B-A57FB9156AE2.jpeg

Thank you to all the guys who showed interest in my truck. I apologize to those I was unable to reach back out to due to time.

lol funny how less than a year ago. 15k seemed like a joke to some. The truck ultimately did sell relatively fast... Now it seems like a bargain at 15k... I sure miss it.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom