Trade 1997 FJ80 in Texas with LS swap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_2212.jpg

1997 Fzj80 with 5.3 LS swap

Power train
2001 5.3 LS truck motor with 4l60 transmission. Motor is stock with hooker cast iron headers. Custom standalone wiring harness integrated into Toyota factory wiring harness. All the gauges work. Reverse lights and cruise control are not hooked up. Cold blowing a/c works great. Front axle served at the time of the swap with Japanese wheel bearings and Marlin Crawler seals.

Exterior
Paint is good but has some dents and light fading on the flares and paint match snorkel.

Armor
Custom front bumper with high beam cubes and spot light LED bar. Smitty built 8.5k winch with synthetic rope and factor 55 thimble. Custom rock sliders.

Suspension
Icon stage 1 with Progressive coil springs and matching shocks. All new factory bushings front and rear. Marlin crawler heavy duty steering links and ball joints. ARB remote breather system.

Interior
Custom seat covers on front seats and console. Weather tech mats front and rear. Complete pioneer speaker upgrade front and rear. Sony Bluetooth receiver. LED upgraded courtesy lights.

Wheels and tires
255/85/16 on 16" steelies with spidertrax spacers.

I love this rig and it was awesome to build it but I’m wanting to move up to an LX or GX. The rig has 10k miles on it since the swap was completed. All of the bugs are worked out of it and I drive it daily and with go anywhere with it.

Sale price $14,500

Would trade for a LX470 or GX470

Feel free to text or message me with more details or offers 817-773-5557

It's also listed in the 80's classifieds forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom