For Sale 1997, bad oil pump, $1,500 OBO CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_8153.jpeg
IMG_4752.jpeg
IMG_8153.jpeg IMG_4752.jpeg Change of plans on the project:
1997 Clean paint, no cracks on dash, some cracked leather, good carpet, new hoses, dist, plug wires, etc.
Lost oil pressure, I think the pump needs to be replaced. Not currently running, I was going to do an LS swap, but change of plans currently. $1,500 OBO
No lockers, 167k on the odometer. New Radiator.

IMG_9798.jpeg

Last edited:
Excellent buy!

I've got wood for this color, and it's just so cool (literally too), way more character than the basic white & still sheds the light & heat too I bet.

These & the dark blue mettalic seem like rare birds here.

That is a nice color....going to miss it. Is this the metallic blue you are talking about?
This one has 104k on it.....I'm trying to line this one up, we'll see how it goes.

00404_1wyhgiBBly2_600x450.jpg

Thanks Chris..It was nice meeting you and your family. I plan on picking it up tomorrow morning I will print out a DMV bill of sale so you can sign it for me just in case.

Great buy I'm sure.....I was very interested. Would love to know how it ends up turning out!

That is a nice color....going to miss it. Is this the metallic blue you are talking about?
This one has 104k on it.....I'm trying to line this one up, we'll see how it goes.

Haha, that's the one! Love that one too!

Haven't seen many of the blue ones, most have the oak interior, -oddly the of the 5-7 I've seen here in the PNW over the years, only a pair were without e-lockers. Kinda like how the 2 tones have a higher percentage of lockers too, all the other colors seem to follow the ~8% (or whatever) rule.

With those miles and that color I'd personally pay a small premium, possibly even have interest in trading my own 80 for it. Best of luck making a purchase, it sounds nice!

Wow....I had that thought in my head after I spoke to Chris when I was interested. Great buy.

Hey Chris, finally found the time to mess with it and I mentioned to you I would update.

The only thing wrong with it is a faulty dash gauge, there is nothing wrong with it, mechanic misdiagnosed a broken oil pump. Runs like a champ.

Wow, rolled the dice and you lucked out! Cool...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom