For Sale 1997 80 Series *TRIPLE LOCKED* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Hey all,

It saddens me to write this but the time has come to sell my beloved 80. Live moves on and it is time for something else.

About the truck:
It’s a 1997 Collectors Edition with 291k on the clock. All mechanical work has been done professionally by the guys at TrollHoles Cruisers in Mauldin, SC. Marshall is one of the best.

***TRIPLE LOCKED***

I have built this truck from the ground up and it is adventure ready for whatever you throw at it
Build list includes:
- 3” Old Man Emu heavy lift kit
- 35” BFGoodritch KM2 Mud Terrains
- ARB front bumper (winch compatible)
- Custom full length, low profile roof rack
- Custom rear drawer system
- Dometic 50L 12v fridge
- Blue Ridge Overland Gear Land Cruiser Attic
- GE, CB radio
- Firestick CB antenna

$18,000 OBO (would consider trading for a bulletproofed 6.0 King Ranch Powerstroke)

Thanks for taking a look. I will try and upload interior pictures tomorrow. PM me with any questions!
CF7B11E3-5C9B-443A-82A1-4051BAEEC937.jpeg
E4B3EF86-AEA6-441F-B778-552DB4D15FC6.jpeg
326467E0-AB90-434F-BC22-C303B5AE558A.jpeg
12533641-8957-4DA5-96D2-445463FAA19D.jpeg
B1C36428-7EC8-444E-AFB7-7BBFE19C07D3.jpeg

😍

I heart stink bug !!

That is awesome, GLWTS

Hey all,

It saddens me to write this but the time has come to sell my beloved 80. Live moves on and it is time for something else.

About the truck:
It’s a 1997 Collectors Edition with 291k on the clock. All mechanical work has been done professionally by the guys at TrollHoles Cruisers in Mauldin, SC. Marshall is one of the best.

***TRIPLE LOCKED***

I have built this truck from the ground up and it is adventure ready for whatever you throw at it
Build list includes:
- Dometic 50L 12v fridge
- GE, CB radio
- Firestick CB antenna

$18,000 OBO (would consider trading for a bulletproofed 6.0 King Ranch Powerstroke)

Thanks for taking a look. I will try and upload interior pictures tomorrow. PM me with any questions!View attachment 2582723View attachment 2582720View attachment 2582721View attachment 2582722View attachment 2582724

Hey all,

About the truck:

***TRIPLE LOCKED***

Build list includes:
- Dometic 50L 12v fridge
- GE, CB radio
- Firestick CB antenna

Thanks for taking a look. I will try and upload interior pictures

I dont know how to private message. Im brand new to mud. Im interesting in your land cruiser. Could you pm me thanks

Last edited:
**Update**
I think I am going to hold off on selling the cruiser right now. Thank you to those who have reached out to me about it. I will update this thread if/when I decide to sell it. Again, Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
-Walker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom