1997 4runner 3rd member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good morning everyone... I recently purchased a 4Runner for my daughter with a shot rear pinion. The axle code on the door jamb is A03A. Gear ratio is 4.10. I would like to grab one of these as soon as possible if anyone has one please reach out to me. You can also call me at

Thanks!
Juan

Last edited:
I would suggest the U-Pull. The only downer is somebody harvests Toyota diffs about as fast as they hit the lot. I have seen occasional diffs, but not often (I amost grabbed a 4.88 for chuckles about a month ago). Go to the website and sign up for their notifications.

I would suggest the U-Pull. The only downer is somebody harvests Toyota diffs about as fast as they hit the lot. I have seen occasional diffs, but not often (I amost grabbed a 4.88 for chuckles about a month ago). Go to the website and sign up for their notifications.
I've checked them already and I have the word out to the guy that pulls the diffs from there. Unfortunately he doesn't have one right now so I decided to post on here to see if anyone had one lying around.

A fellow mud member and high desert Cruiser came through today! Thank you very much Steve!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom