Wanted 1997 40th Edition Sage ~125k miles or less Finder Fee offered! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Color
rgb(67, 49, 49)
Looking for a clean Original Paint 40th Anniversary in Sage to replace my 96’ FZJ 80!

Prefer locked, no rack or spoiler would be a bonus, however others can be considered, location is flexible.

Willing to pay top market value, For the right truck!

If you have or know of one, please PM details.

Thanks!

Last edited:
There's a member here who has that exact vehicle for sale. Not sure if it sold or not.

Thank you, it may be the one I just missed, nice truck, fit the description, and thorough seller.

If you see it again, please send it my way Just in case!

Thanks! Looks like a fun one! I am going to have to check out these V8 conversations one day!!!

Looking for a clean 40th Anniversary to replace my 96’ FZJ 80!

Prefer locked, no rack or spoiler would be a bonus, however others can be considered, location is flexible.

Willing to pay top market value, $20k-$???

Thanks!
This one has way higher miles than you are looking for, but throwing it out there in case it is of interest. I have no affiliation with the seller, but went and looked at it a few weeks back so happy to share any details if interested.

Just saw it as inspiration

07F1E37E-5DB5-493C-AE0D-6541BEA95CD9.jpeg

DAA274F0-D639-424F-9CAD-1EF6C05D0FF2.jpeg

Last edited:
Most interesting is the 40th was a US anniversary, outfitted with some cool JDM accessorization!

For Sale?

Updated, may still be looking!

Surely someone needs garage space?!?,!

Last edited:
This one has way higher miles than you are looking for, but throwing it out there in case it is of interest. I have no affiliation with the seller, but went and looked at it a few weeks back so happy to share any details if interested.

Can you PM me info about that cruiser if you don't mind?

Thanks for sharing!

That is a neat truck and seems like a solid truck and fair deal.

This time around, I am looking for a very long term keeper, stock, original paint, slight, well executed lift would be ok.

Looking for a clean 40th Anniversary to replace my 96’ FZJ 80!

Willing to pay top market value, $20k-$???

Thanks!

Found this one in Manakin Sabot, VA.

1593717121135.png

That is a nice Cruiser in a fair price range!

Thanks for sharing, really looking for the Sage Color 40th!!!

With the performance of this week‘s Sage 40th Anniversary, there has to be someone else who wants to cash in and sell their Nice Locked 40th.

Willing to pay market value plus for the Right Rig!!!!!

There's one in Weiser, ID on FB Marketplace. 40th, Sage, good condition inside and out, but I forget if it's fully locked...

Well shucks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom