SOLD Dana Point, CA - 1997 40th Anniversary (More photos added) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m the second owner of this ’97 40th Anniversary LC (VIN: JT3HJ85JXV0175643). Mileage: 234,454. Very clean and in excellent mechanical condition. No lockers. I purchased this truck about a year and a half ago from a dealer. I am the second owner. The first owner lived in Texas. Clean Carfax. I am in Orange County, CA

Since owning I have done the following:

Rebuilt steering knuckles at 217,120 miles (Dealer)
Replaced fan clutch
Replaced distributor (new OEM)
Full tune up
All fluids changed (transmission, transfer case, differentials, brakes, oil, coolant)
Replaced accelerator cable
Replaced thermostat and radiator hoses
Front wheel bearings replaced (Dealer)
Installed 5 (4 + spare) new Michelin LTX M/S tires at 217,027 miles
Flushed brakes and installed a new proportioning valve
Installed new OEM shock absorbers (Dealer)
Installed OEM battery
Replaced both rear door lock actuators
Other misc items

There are no lockers. The car runs great and I wouldn’t hesitate to drive it cross country. Most of the miles I put on her are from trips back and forth from So Cal to Henderson Nevada. It leaks no oil and there are no other fluid leaks. It does burn about 1 qt of oil for every 1000 – 1500 miles, which I’ve found to be very common with LC’s (I’ve owned 10 of them). The antenna does not raise/lower automatically and the AC fan works in high and low speed, but not the middle two speeds. (The AC is ice cold and heat works great.) Otherwise, everything else is functioning.

The paint and body are in great shape with small blemishes here and there. Zero rust anywhere. The interior is very clean and the seats look amazing. No rips or tears. The driver’s seat is showing some wear on the left side. I will include new neoprene seat covers I purchased (not pictured). The 40th Anniversary front and rear floor mats are in great shape.

An after-market alarm was installed, but I don’t have the key fobs. I’m guessing an alarm shop can provide fobs that work with the truck.

The car was just serviced (about 50 miles ago) at the local dealership. They also did a safety inspection and said it needs nothing. I can provide a copy. I performed about half of the services and Toyota dealerships in CA and NV did the other half.

Price is $11,900 OBO. I have quite a bit more than this into this truck. Please PM me if there’s any interest or questions.

Last edited:
Please update your header where it say "For Sale" to Sold. You do this by editing the title section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom