SOLD *SOLD* 1997 40th Anniversary FZJ80 - NY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LeSingePirate

I'm Givin' her all she's got Captain!!!
Threads
*SOLD*

This is slated to be my donor rig for a chassis swap on our FJ60…. However, I live in an apartment complex and don’t have a garage... I doubt my neighbors would be very impressed with my shade tree body swap/parts yard sale out in the street. I am currently looking for a work location to shuttle my cruiser improvement endeavors... I am posting this up to start polling for interest in parts, but I am not parting out until my plans are firmly established.

However, I am willing to sell it “as is” all together.

It DOES NOT have lockers

No third row

240818 miles

Everything seems to work fine. All glass is good, all windows and the sun roof operate. It runs well, no hesitation, unsettling noises, or stuttering…does not have a radiator shroud…. (No compression numbers, I don’t have a tester on hand currently). Tranny shifts fine, low and high range... I drove it home after purchasing, but I wouldn’t stake a road trip on it. This rig does need work…brakes front axle seals, exhaust.

So if you have a more accommodating pocket book and work space….I have a clean title on hand and this Cruiser runs and drives. It can easily be loaded on a trailer or hauler.

$1500 obo

Buyer would have to pay and make arrangements for shipping if necessary.

PM me with questions…happy to answer and explain what I may on this.

I’ll give myself a month to make arrangements to acquire a work space and separate the pieces, but if this meets a need in your cruiser project then by all means…Let’s make a deal.

D23D5FB6-ED1D-42B7-82C4-20D2812FF18E.jpeg

5F19314C-66BD-4961-B6D6-D2614A17672B.jpeg

3BE56AEA-2C61-4236-938C-4340EB562D4B.jpeg

E1F34E4B-1144-4E1F-BC57-7CF26A21214B.jpeg

5B5581B4-8401-44F0-A9C1-4EEDAA6C9790.jpeg

Last edited:
I'll take driver side headlight, steering wheel, console pad, driver side seat belt if it retracts still, if you do part out.

I am looking for this switch knob, I need 2 (one for each side)

73881e9a-516d-4bff-aae6-5f6f62913a05-jpeg.1737323

I'd most likely get the passenger front fender and passenger side rear door.

Possibly the rear hatch as well depending on pricing and shipping costs.

I'd most likely get the passenger front fender and passenger side rear door.

Possibly the rear hatch as well depending on pricing and shipping costs.
If we pull the trigger on parting it, I’ll get you a price quote.

If you decide to part out, I'd like to have the Grille with the Toyota emblem and the lower tail gate.
Let me know please.

Interested in the center air back sensor if it’s good? If your airbag light is already blinking the 3-1 code I don’t think it will do me any good

I'd like to take a few exhaust parts if they are available -
  1. rock shield on the rear O2 sensor
  2. Factory mounts above the areas noted on the image - the brackets that attach to the frame where the exhaust connectors marry up to on the chassis.
Make sense? Let me know cost and shipping to 98117, seems like all the bits could easily fit into a flat rate USPS box. Let me know if the image is not clear.

- Dave

I'd like to take a few exhaust parts if they are available -
  1. rock shield on the rear O2 sensor
  2. Factory mounts above the areas noted on the image - the brackets that attach to the frame where the exhaust connectors marry up to on the chassis.
Make sense? Let me know cost and shipping to 98117, seems like all the bits could easily fit into a flat rate USPS box. Let me know if the image is not clear.

- Dave

Copy copy, I’ll be referring to the list of inquiries when it hits the chopping block.

I am interested in the steering wheel.

I need (1) of these screw covers on the grab handle.
74e35622-4db9-4e5f-8558-fad0cb19be18-jpeg.1740518

I also need the (4) pieces of trim that go around the bottom of the sunroof.
Example below:
37C83878-4302-4E2F-9095-6A82B66C11B6.jpeg

Edit: need the passenger’s side visor if it isn’t droopy.

390C4423-517F-4C72-BE17-BDB08EA2D7EE.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses, please keep ‘em coming.

I have a couple more weeks of trying to sell whole, while I attempt to plan for the project space.

Hi. Interested in the drivers side sunvisor if it stays up in the forward position. And the rear window if the defrost works. And the small push clips that hold foot pads to floor in second row on both sides and driver foot pad. And the three center wheel caps. Thanks. Keep us posted. Can pick up if it’s in N.Y..

Copy that, I know I already have some of those parts dibbed. I’ll keep you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom