craigslist 1997 40th Anniversary edition ARB lockers and armor-scam (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

damn - what's the story here?? seems crazy cheap. s

I have no affiliation with the rig. But if it's a legit person then it's a killer deal.

This is 100% a Craigs list scam. I've seen that truck on add somewhere before (when it was really for sale) and the scammer seems to have just download the pics and posted them as his own.

Pics look current and legit with the green grass and trees. Definitely looks decent. I went ahead and wired the seller the $. He's a real nice guy and said he would have it shipped to me for free. JK

Last edited:
yeah I def recognize that rig - Citadel?

Sale is not legit, it is for sale all over the place. Guy is overseas trying to sell it here.

I emailed him for giggles, got the following back - figured you guys would get a kick out of it. He actually speaks pretty decent English.

Thank you for your interest in my 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser, the price is $6,500.
It’s in good condition, always garaged, no known problems, everything works as it should. Title is clear.
I'm selling the car for this price because I'm a sergeant in the United States Army and I’ve been sent to United Kingdom, Europe due to the refugees and migrants problem and I’ll stay here (in United Kingdom) for at least 1 year, so it has to go, unfortunately.

At the moment, the car is in storage in North Dakota, I was forced to put it in private storage because of a bad buyer, he told me that he had the money and when I shipped the car he said his loan hasn't been approved, so, if you need a loan, good luck buying another one.
Let me know if you’re interested so I can send you more pictures and explain you how we can make this deal. I'm responsible for shipping, delivery and handling to your location in any U.S. state.
Of course you can choose not to buy the car if you do not like it. If is not as presented, would be within your rights to refuse the deal.
Thank you
I did not reply back.

He has it advertised down here in Tennessee too. I sent him an e-mail for the same reason.

If your trying to troll scammers use an email dedicated to that purpose. So your good legit personal/business mail address doesn’t get used by scum bags the world over. My fun account gets ton of weird mail and attempted log ins.
Never give your phone number! In case ya didn’t know already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom