BaT 1997 3x Locked Collectors in Jackson, MS (1 Viewer)

Bring-a-Trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1997-toyota-land-cruiser-122/
F7A92632-C800-43B2-B9A9-CA776CD329CA.jpeg
I am auctioning my 1997 collectors edition on bring a trailer.

I’m not even sure if I’m allowed to post a cross link like this, but just trying to drum up interest, and let you guys know that this truck belongs to a member of this website.

Nice! Perfect stance! Is that a 315 size spare fitting underneath?

@MScruiser congrats on the sale. How do you feel about the final price and the BaT process?

I was honestly hoping for a bit more. I am still pleased with the outcome though. Definitely a bittersweet experience. Much more bitter than sweet. It’s a very clean cruiser, and it is my baby. Time to move on to the next project though.

I was honestly hoping for a bit more. I am still pleased with the outcome though. Definitely a bittersweet experience. Much more bitter than sweet. It’s a very clean cruiser, and it is my baby. Time to move on to the next project though.
What do you have in mind for your next project?

Something fast, a convertible, and 6 speed transmission.
Sounds like fun. Maybe a viper or an M6. 6speed limits some of your options, but plenty of fun choices out there.

I thought this truck SOLD on BAT

Sports cars are in a different forum.

what's next ? another 200/570 ?

Funny enough I'm diving back into a 200 after debating selling the 80 but deciding it's a lifer.... thinking 570 this round....

the RS4's are pretty amazing as an all-around ride, if you keep on the intake carbon buildup issues, and there was a sc'er for them....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom