For Sale 1997 1FZ-FE Motor and Tranny (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lrowe_csp

Too many cruisers, not enough time
Threads
Swapping out this running motor and transmission for a different type of motor. Motor includes LT blue fan clutch mod and PHH, new front oil seal and dist o-ring, hoses, belts, spark plugs, etc. Slight leak at rear main seal. Good compression, runs well and is still in the vehicle now. This motor and transmission is available at Slee's in Denver and has been driven by Ben and Joe in Christo's shop. $700 or reasonable offer if priced to high. pm if interested.

Louis
lrowe_csp@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Bump to the top. This motor just ran fine from VA to Idaho. It will be pulled in the next couple of days, call 703 994-5816 or message Lrowe_csp@hotmail.com
Louis

How many miles?

You are having the swap done in Idaho? Where?

Kernal: 238k

Eric:
In boise at twotonic's shop. Probably drove right by your place as I came up from Ogden and Twin Falls en route from northern VA yesterday. I'm in town for 5 days on business.

Good luck with the sale - can't wait to see the outcome :bounce:

To the top: Change of location and price- will be available in Denver CO area in July, asking $1400 for motor and transmission. Still in the vehicle now and can be driven if concerned about how it runs.

To the top

To the top. Price drop to $1100

Hi Georg:
Was going to do the Atlas, but had problems hooking up with the mud member that was doing these. I have decided to do a 2UZ swap and will drop this off with Slee in June.

Post up on the Rising Sun board so you can hit the local crowd.
:cheers:

Thanks, Dave! I'll post it up there...

Bump to the top- 1FZFE in Colorado

Bump to the top

Bump to the top, anybody need a running 1FZ-FE and transmission in Denver Colorado area

I could use your engine and live an hour from NOVA - to bad. Do you still have the engine and would you be willing to sell the engine alone?

Thanks.

Bump to the top- back on the market. Finished 2UZ swap and motor is in CO. Runs well- $700 for motor and transmission.
lrowe_csp@hotmail.com

Louis - You put a 100 Series V8 in the 80? Awesome. I need to check this out one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom