For Sale 1996 White FZJ80, South Mississippi. LOWER PRICE! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

317,000 miles. No Lockers. Head gasket replaced by Toyota of Pascagoula. Interior refurbished, seats (seat heaters installed) doors reupholstered. New Carpet. Pioneer touch screen/GPS/ipod hook up, all 9 speakers replaced with pioneer. Remote locks and starter. Lifted, snorkel, brush guard, roof rack. All 5 tires and wheels match, probably 15,000 miles on tires. Fender flares removed and line-x sprayed all around and underneath. Pull out expedition box bolted down in the back, one jump seat still installed. Around $20,000 dollars spent in all. I have all the receipts for everything I've done to it. No rust, my daily driver. I'm not a mechanic, I bought this because I thought it looked cool and it became my hobby and daily driver. It has no mechanical problems at all, no leaking oil or smoke. Horsepower chip installed for better gas mileage. I have gotten up to 280 miles to the tank. Great truck that I babied. Hate to see it go but I need a pickup. Just spent $700 on the back rotors and brakes. U joint replaced, catalytic converter installed. Lots of mechanical work done on this rig. Asking $10,000. Thanks, Tim
I'm at sea and having issues attaching pics. If you would like to see more, email me at loganarrowhead@gmail.com and I can send them to you.

Last edited:
LC2.png

Sorry for the late reply. Could you post some pics of the underside (as we say in Northeast MS)...

We have similar paint schemes
C6829D79-B57E-4E71-BB3A-65C8A531DE93.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom