Parting Out 1996 White 80 Series Blown Motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm interested in rear passenger door card complete, heat / cooling controls and bezel and both a driver and passenger side "cup" that sits behind interior door handles. Also would take the cup holders if still available. Need all shipped to 28037. Thanks!

Cool, have all of that. Shoot me a PM and I can send pictures and we can go from there.

Master window switch available?

Agreed! Quick shipping!

I'm interested in rear passenger door card complete, heat / cooling controls and bezel and both a driver and passenger side "cup" that sits behind interior door handles. Also would take the cup holders if still available. Need all shipped to 28037. Thanks!

Hey @skinnyhb , just following up on these - can ya hook me up?

will you sell the torque converter by itself? if so PM me a price. Thank You

Hi, I am interested in the ashtray and the fuel door if the hinges on the fuel door are in good shape.

interested in the driver side visor if you have it. and also the front driver side window switch.

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in getting back to some of you but I have accepted an offer from someone to buy the rest of the vehicle as is.

Thanks to everyone who I had transactions with. Sorry to those of you looking for things I can’t supply.

Hello,
I am looking for a neutral safety switch connector ,harness side.
do you have any to sell thank you

Interested in the steering box

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in getting back to some of you but I have accepted an offer from someone to buy the rest of the vehicle as is.

Thanks to everyone who I had transactions with. Sorry to those of you looking for things I can’t supply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom