For Sale 1996 Triple Locked FZJ80 in Houston, Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am listing my 1996 FZJ80 for sale. It is located in Tomball, Texas which is about 30 miles northwest of downtown Houston. I do have a free and clear title in my name.
I sold this Land Cruiser back in 2016 to a fellow mud member zmcnelis
When I sold it to him I asked him to please let me know if he ever listed it for sale because I would probably be interested. He contacted me early this year, around January I believe and we reached a deal and I purchased it back.
As much as I love this truck there is just nowhere around me to use it and I apparently do not learn well from my previous experiences, hence I am listing it for sale again. I am sure zmcnelis can vouch for the condition of this truck if anyone cares to reach out to him.

Asking price is $16,000

I am going to copy the description from my original ad and modify it slightly to suit the vehicles current condition.

Original mud ad. For Sale - 1996 FZj80 Land Cruiser 196k miles Slee lift Houston, TX

She starts right up every time and has no check engine lights. Runs about 195 degrees on the scan gauge in the middle of the Houston summer (95-100 degrees oat) with the ac on full blast.

Preventative maintenance:

Head gasket replaced and head rebuilt by previous owner at around 150k miles.

Oil, transmission fluid, transfer case fluid and differential fluid were changed regularly by a professional shop for at least the last ten years by previous owner.

Front seats were recovered around 2014 by a previous owner.

Jegs catch can added to pcv line.

Extended front and rear axle breather lines using kit from ARB.

New battery.

Replaced rear driveshaft with new OEM unit with new joints.

New Toyota oem alternator.

The following aftermarket parts have been added that I can remember:

Front and rear ARB air lockers with factory differential switch and 4.88 gears. (all done professionally)

ARB rear drawers. (rear third row seats removed but still have them and all hardware)

Aftermarket side view mirrors

Speski cargo barrier

Frontrunner roof rack with rear stainless table and quick detach mounts for roof top tent.

Alu-cab shadow awning

Slee sliders

Full Slee 6" lift kit with Dobinson heavy load springs and new steering dampener.

Arb front winch bumper with Smittybilt 10k pound winch.

Rear 4x4 labs dual swing out bumper. Spare tire in the left and cooler carrier on the right. Led license plate light.

Safari snorkel clone.

35x12.50 Hankook Mt tires on stock rims

Pioneer head unit. Sony amp and subwoofer added to stock location.

Blue Sea fuse box into center console with two 12volt outlets and one blue sea dual USB outlet.

Weathertech floor mats.

Stock alarm removed and keyless entry added.

Scan gauge 2 installed.

Cup holders front and rear from Bhicks added

Front led light bar with oem switch.

Center differential lock switch added.

There are also quite a few new high quality aftermarket parts that will go with the vehicle that have not been installed yet.

Aux fan from Landcruiser Phil
Dual Battery Kit from SLee
Dual battery electronic management kit
New Depo headlights and LED light bulbs
Wits end rear view mirror mount
Whits end ash tray auxiliary switch
I believe I also have the auxiliary headlight harnesses from Slee as well as at least one auxiliary light harness with factory switches

20190815_115629 (768x1024).jpg

20190815_115638 (754x1024).jpg

20190815_115650 (768x1024).jpg

20190815_115711 (745x1024).jpg

20190815_115722 (730x1024).jpg

What a cool statement "The buyer is flying in"
Don't hear that everyday.

Excellent, congrats Jared! Happy it's going to another happy home.

I had a few people ask me to let them know if this was gone for sure. It is sold and on it's way across country.
Thank you mudders for an easy sale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom