For Sale 1996 Toyota Tacoma 3.4 dual cases 4.7 w/D44 SAS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is an AWESOME truck. It's a 3.4 5 speed dual cased solid axle swapped 4x4 Toyota Tacoma. It will get you anywhere you want. New 37" Yokohama tires (3000 miles), rebuilt front Dana 44 axle(new brakes, oil seals, wheel bearings, ball joints, new hubs) rebuilt rear tacoma 8" elocker (brand new 4.88 elocker diff from ECGS, new wheel bearings, axle seals, drum brakes, slave cylinders), dual transfer cases with 4.7 in the rear put in by Yotamasters around 10k miles ago with all new drive shafts, header and flowmaster exhaust, new 6" allpro rear leafs, all pro leafs up front, trail gear front/rear bumper, 12k winch, snorkel, recaro bucket seats.
Truck has ~321k on odometer, but previous owner swapped in a different engine and transmission earlier on so we estimate it has around 176k on it. It runs awesome and starts right up. I've taken it on lots of long trips. Just took it out to Moab this December and handled everything like a piece of cake. Has a nice badge of honor on the left side but sliders have since been put on and it can easily be knocked out if you even care about it.

Selling because I no longer need it and I am trying to save for a home.

Truck comes without the shell, see first photo. May consider selling with the shell, but going to have to pay me a good amount on top because i love that thing.

Located in San Diego, CA.

9000$

SMOGGED AND READY TO GO!

Thanks

attachFull3294756
attachFull3294757

attachFull3294761
attachFull3294762
attachFull3294764
attachFull3294765

Baller

Users who are viewing this thread