For Sale 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 2.5 OMe Locked Loaded $7000 OBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For sale is my 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80. This truck runs and drives great, very reliable. *164,xxx*Leather seats*Heated seats*Power Seats*Sunroof*7 passenger seating*Plastic floor mats*Aussie passenger cup holder*Dual fuel tanks with diesel style filler 35 gallon capacity *Front and rear locker *New front disc, pads, and wheel bearings*Pesky heater hose replaced within a year*7 pin mod*Old man emu 2.5" lift*33" tires with correct speedo gears *CB radio*Aftermarket alarm*LED dome lightsThis car has always been maintained with synthetic oil. It's orignally for south california. The paint is fair. Wheels, grill and emblems are painted black. The leather inside is very nice. Needs Spare. It could use a new wood grain kit but not too bad. It's a great car very capable in off road situations and in the winter. I'm looking for $7000 but any reasonable offers will be considered. Give me an email or call nine one 3 five 44 six eight 6 zero Located in Durango Colorado. Also up on CL: 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 lifted and locked $7000 OBO

Last edited:
Shot you a PM.

I requested some pictures of the interior and undercarriage....guessing others might want to see the same.

Cheers,
Pat

Sorry about the bad photo's, they looked better on the screen then on the computer. Ill try to get some better photos up.

39467DA0-orig.jpg

B5F867D4-orig.jpg

831D74A0-orig.jpg

615865A2-orig.jpg

60F660AB-orig.jpg

21D0AC86-orig.jpg

Passenger seat has gear issue
Seat Caps and Seat Gears for the FZJ80 LandCruiser

Last edited:
Possible to get one of the drivers side seat since those usually get the most wear and tear...and a few more of the undercarriage?

do you have the 3rd row seats?
also hows the hg? original?

Blue slee kit with land tank mod
When the heated seat where installed the front and middle row where rewrapped with new leather and wired to JDM switches in the correct spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom