For Sale 1996 Supercharged Landcruiser In Seattle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm putting this out here to see if there is any interest. I bought this LC a year and a half ago from a fellow member, Huntir and everything is as described except there is not a second set of tires, just rims. Rather than repeat everything you'd want to know (it's a very long list) I'll direct you to the original listing:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/1996-supercharged-toyota-landcruiser.612245/
As you scroll down the thread you'll find many pictures and descriptions.
Nothing has changed other than usual maintenance, 2000 more miles on the OD; I'm also not a daily driver. I'm willing to drive to California or Oregon. I'd consider a partial trade for a van. The asking price is $16,000 and if this is the vehicle for you, you'll be well satisfied.

That's a very nice 80. I don't think I'm ready to commit to one yet, but for my info - how does the Supercharger affect the mileage?

Since it had the supercharger when I bought it, I can't make a comparison. My guess would be that it negatively affects mileage. I imagine someone in the technical forums could answer this definitively.

IMG_0502_1.JPG
In the Palouse

Wow, nice truck for sure. GLWS!

Still for sale?

Yes, it's still for sale. I have an interested buyer in Portland (I'm in Seattle) and may be showing it to him in a few weeks. I haven't been in a hurry about selling since I'm looking for a nice 2nd hand van to replace the LC. Where are you located? Any questions?

Where are you at price wise and what is mileage now?

PM sent.

Also, has it been smoked in?

Sorry to take so long in replying, I haven't been logging on here regularly. It has not been smoked in and the asking price is $16K. I'll have to check mileage; it was 151, 000 when I got it in Sept. 2012, now about 155-156K miles. Right now, however, it is pretty much spoken for. If for some reason it doesn't get sold in the next few weeks, I'll post a new ad. Thanks to all who've expressed an interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom