1996 Philippine Market LC80 Brochure (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tsikot.com
PhDMLC801.jpg

PhDMLC802.jpg

Bigger:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/gallery/data/500/PhDMLC801.jpg
http://tsikot.yehey.com/gallery/data/500/PhDMLC802.jpg

Found it while cleaning my attic. Pretty cool.

Man the idea of jump seat is very cool....wish I could mod those to fit the US 80's

Last day for ARB polos. PM me.
airlaird

Rear a/c was standard (you can't live without 'em here). Even the cheapest brand new car on the market (the Kia Picanto) has a/c standard.

English is a widely accepted language so there's no need for a Filipino/Tagalog version.

10 people in an 80 series :eek:

holly sardine can

i want to fit 10 ppl in my 80. i normally do anyway, but i would rather have seatbelts

txkndu said:
Isnt English a required subject in school?

Yup. That was my favorite subject.

Otep, did you go to Pinatubo in Feb 2005 with the Landcruiser club of the Philippines? I was there :cool: . Are you going in Feb 2006? I'll be sitting in Chicago freezing my ass off :frown: . Here's a picture from last year of the crater about 10 years after the eruption.
pinatubo crater.JPG

My pals did. But I couldn't make it that time. I'm prolly not gonna make it this February since I've got tons of work at the moment. Hope you enjoyed the trip and the local Cruisers.

We do wheel in the area once in a while. Volcanic ash is a totally different terrain! hehehe. And the Land Cruiser conquers it in stride.

archie said:
Here's a picture from last year of the crater about 10 years after the eruption.

That looks loke it was a great trip, got any more pics?

RavenTai said:
10 people in an 80 series :eek:

holly sardine can

My record is 9 adults (2 were petite women).

Looks like my LC except for the black fenders...I kinda like the look and wouldn't cost too much to try :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom