For Sale 1996 lx450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1996 lx450 *very clean and nice

We are selling our 1996 LX450. We recently picked up another vehicle and have decided that although we will later regret it we are selling our Cruiser. The vehicle is in great shape. It currently has 159,xxx. These may go up as my wife is still driving it almost daily.

I have maintained this vehicle very well with oil changes, tranny fluid change, coolant, differential fluid and other general maintenance.

*I recently rebuilt the birfield with new bearings, seals, grease, and fluid. I put in a oil pump seal earlier this spring
*I have done new PCV hoses, valve cover seals, spark plug seals.
*New Toyota exhaust oxygen sensors, last winter.
*Tires are Cooper Discover CTS with at least 50% thread.
*Everything works on the vehicle.
*No rust
*Sunroof
*Factory 6 disc CD changer
*Aftermarket aluminum rims
*Factory 3rd row

We have loved this vehicle and would take across the country without a second guess.

The drive seat does show signs of use. The stitching in the center of it has begun to come undone and the normal wear area getting in and out is showing wear.

Also the rear main seal does leak, but the information on this forum has said unless you can't live with the leak it does no harm. So I have decided to just let it be. I have NOT added any stop leak or other stuff to the oil to stop it. They may work, I just don't want any of that in my engine. The check engine light is also on from the EGR code. From what I have read it gets clogged up over time and throws this code.

The vehicle has never let us down and runs great.

We are asking $9,000. We reside in Central Nebraska. Feel free to call with any questions and leave a message if I am unable to answer the phone.

Thanks for looking

308-380-9196

Kevin
100_2830.jpg
P1020247.jpg
P1020249.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful vehicle. You asked for calls but no phone number I can see....just ask for PM's

Actually putting a number on there would help I guess.

308-380-9196

Kevin

Okay, was camping for the last week. This is a very clean vehicle and in very good shape. Call if you would like to see more pictures.

We lowered the price on our craigslist add to $8000.

Also open to offers.

Bump. Hope everyone enjoyed their Independence Day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom