For Sale 1996 lx450 white one owner 121k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
This is a one owner Memphis TN truck 121k miles =/- I bought this to keep ... got it from a friends boss he bought it new here in Memphis tn, he had every service done at lexus when needed, new Michelin (so really 2 owner but i have not tagged it... put it in my warehouse and have put less than 500miles on it just move'n it around, interior is perfect except for front seats show wear I purchased the new leather and will install it (done it before and it will be done right)... just kinda floating the idea of selling i need a diesel pickup to pull the race trailer and the only way to justify it is selling something... I don't drive this i have 5 100 series, truck has never been off the pavement it is not locked has a couple scuffs on the bumper... going to get my son to pull it out and detail it in the next few days... thought i'd offer it up here first I want $15,500 for it... how many one owner 121k mile versions are out there?

This is a one owner Memphis TN truck 121k miles =/- I bought this to keep ... got it from a friends boss he bought it new here in Memphis tn, he had every service done at lexus when needed, new Michelin (so really 2 owner but i have not tagged it... put it in my warehouse and have put less than 500miles on it just move'n it around, interior is perfect except for front seats show wear I purchased the new leather and will install it (done it before and it will be done right)... just kinda floating the idea of selling i need a diesel pickup to pull the race trailer and the only way to justify it is selling something... I don't drive this i have 5 100 series, truck has never been off the pavement it is not locked has a couple scuffs on the bumper... going to get my son to pull it out and detail it in the next few days... thought i'd offer it up here first I want $15,500 for it... how many one owner 121k mile versions are out there?

Photos and other service history details? I know you're detailing it with your son, but I'd love to see more now, if possible.

PM sent

I sent a pm last week, no response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom