1996 LX450 Champagne Nice Condition In NW WA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello All!

PRICE DROP! NOW $7800 OBO!!

PRICE: $8300 OBO
Willing to Ship

Vin # JT6HJ88JXT0148860

Going back to school so some sacrifices have to be made, one of the sacrifices is getting rid of my truck. This truck is in excellent shape, a few scratches here and there from camping but still super clean. I have the original Leather Lexus book, original manuals, original window sticker ($51K!) etc. No lockers on the truck but with the money you can save you can put some ARB's on it yourself!

SERVICE:
I did the brakes all the way around on the truck about 15K ago. The catalytic converters, main seal and all the belts were changed out about 25K ago. The truck is always well taken care of and just got a fresh oil change yesterday.

GOOD:

• OME Lift Kit
  • Cold AC
  • 7" In dash DVD/CD/MP3 player with Ipod and Svideo inputs ($450)
  • 13" Flip down screen in the rear ($500)
  • Alarm with keyless entry and remote start (awesome on cold mornings!)
  • 3 Factory Lexus keys
  • Clean title
  • No accidents or work done to the truck, all body parts have original VIN tags
  • Factory Tow package
  • HID Headlights ($200)
  • LED Bulbs for the Interior lights ($70)
  • Not one spec of rust!
BAD:

• Some scratches from camping (probably would all buff out)
  • Antenna plastic surround is cracked (antenna works fine)
  • Couple chips in the windshield
  • No lockers
  • Leather on drivers seat is a little worn
  • The bug guard that was on the hood was stolen :censor:
The truck really is in great shape and if I didn't drive to Kirkland/ Bellevue every weekend to see the :princess: I would be keeping it. I daily drive the truck and can honestly say that it is extremely reliable, I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere, anytime.

The brush guard on the front and the taillight guards that are seen in the pics are currently off of the truck, they DO come with it, I just prefer the way it looks without them. The big fog lights are prewired also, so throw the guard back on plug in the lights behind the grill and flip the switch (no hack job wiring)! Everything on the truck works as it should, and I have the factory Lexus Headunit for the new owner if you want to put it back to stock on the inside. The stickers on the back window will be removed before it is sold.

If you have any questions PM is probably the best way to reach me, due to school I have some weird hours sometime. The truck is in Bellingham, but like I mentioned I am in the Bellevue area almost every weekend so I can meet up along the way if someone doesn't want to drive up. The price is somewhat flexible, so feel free to shoot me an offer.....lowballing doesn't hurt my feeling! :flipoff2:

On to the pictures!

IMG_2915.jpg

IMG_2914.jpg

IMG_2916.jpg

IMG_2917.jpg

IMG_2918.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

IMG_2947.jpg

IMG_2926.jpg

IMG_2927.jpg

IMG_2951.jpg

IMG_2929.jpg

IMG_2941.jpg

IMG_2943.jpg

IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_2934.jpg

IMG_2935.jpg

IMG_2937.jpg

Thanks for looking and let me know if anyone needs more pics or more info. -Jon

Last edited:
I may be missing it how many miles on the truck.

Bump for a nice looking LX looks just like mine!!

Oops :eek: The mileage on the truck as of today is right at 167,XXX :steer:

Price too high? Shoot me some offers if anyone is interested!

Emailed you.... thanks for the interest!

This LX must be sold, or owner not urgent to sell, or owner away as no responses to PMs from more than just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom