For Sale 1996 LX450 3xlocked Pretty much stock 2 owner Phoenix, AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1996 LX450 white with ~235k miles. Strong motor with good oil pressure, runs at normal temps.
Base lined about 3 years ago. New Michelin tires, New OEM radiator, Diff fluids changed out at that time.
Normal wear and tear for age.

3rd row seats still installed, port installed alarm/remote unlock still works, factory running boards removed.
2016-03-23 14.20.28.jpg

More pics soon including interior.

$9000

Last edited:
In for pics! More details on past service too. Accident history?

I have had a few PMs so here are answers to what has been asked:

It has a Kenwood head unit.
I added a BlueSea USB outlet where the dash cig. lighter was as well as 2 more outlets, one pass. side and one for the back seat.
It has the factory hitch, window tint (although a bit old), those plastic window deflectors.
Windows and sunroof work.
Seats are all good with the less than normal wear on the drivers. I did the 80 Series seat extension brackets on the drivers side (much better driving position)
I have not done the Birfs on this one (no garage space in Phoenix) but I did do bearings and seals on the rear. I did all the brakes when I bought it in 2010 as well as new OEM type shocks.
No Rust. I bought it in WA but has been in AZ since 2010. 1st owner used it to haul kids and dogs in Aneheim, CA before moving to WA. He said it was always garaged and it was in one when I first looked at it.

No Accidents, nothing really wrong cosmetically other than a few desert pins stripes, a bit of damage to the pass. side rear bumper low on the end cap plastic part...I do off-road with it that is why the running boards were removed and sold. I wanted to get sliders but all my 80 money goes to Benny.

Last edited:
Head gasket?

Message sent.

Here you all go...sorry for the delay.
Photo Feb 22, 5 42 05 PM.jpg
Showing the few scratches she has...all from being used off-road. No mall dings
Photo Feb 22, 4 23 15 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 22, 4 22 59 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 22, 4 23 26 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 22, 4 22 52 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Looked at this rig out today. I can verify the sellers claim and it is ACTUALLY rust free - definitely a SW truck, not piss canned all over to cover up underneath like some others I’ve checked out recently. No bubbles or wonky panel gaps.

Has some cosmetic nicks and stripes, as he states, “it’s been wheeled” but overall a solid vehicle. Inside was in decent shape and has normal wear, didn’t smell like balls or like it had been smoked in. Certainly some mechanical/maintenance to be done, but I wouldn’t have hesitated to drive it from AZ to FL. Seemed to be a lot of potential for a nice build and a good deal.

Unfortunately we were both under time constraints, so I didn’t have an chance to test drive and put it through the gauntlet.

I should maybe get it cleaned up but the yard at the shop is all dirt so would not last long plus you get to see the real 80
Photo Feb 23, 9 07 41 AM.jpg
Photo Feb 23, 9 07 56 AM.jpg
Photo Feb 23, 9 08 11 AM.jpg
Photo Feb 23, 9 08 23 AM.jpg

Shop =kits + $$$

New owner =kits + beer + bandaids + solvent + bucket + beer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom