For Sale 1996 lx-450 (fj80) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Mud,

I can't believe this, but I'm putting my LX-450 up for sale. I have also listed this on Austin's Craigslist, and AutoTrader (search zip 78727, LX-450 for pictures).

This LX-450 is well cared for with < 124,000 miles, and sports full time four-wheel drive (great for wet roads!) with a high / low transfer case, powered by a strong inline 6 cylinder, automatic transmission, solid axles front and rear with 4 wheel disc brakes. Has an Old Man Emu 2” Heavy Duty lift, Toyo A/T 285/75/R16 tires, Slee Offroad “Shortbus” front bumper with Warn 9500i Winch (includes synthetic cable). Full leather interior in decent shape (for a 16 year old vehicle), weathertech floor mats (includes cargo mat), includes 3rd row seats which are currently removed to provide improved storage. Recent preventative maintenance includes new brake rotors / pads, new belts, transmission flush, power steering flush, coolant flush.

For MUD members only, I also have several other parts that I have simply not had time to put on the truck (ie: front axle rebuild kit, , Lightforce lights w/ Slee wiring kits, LandTank Throttle Body, etc etc ). Unfortunately my life has taken over and that is the reason I am selling the truck...no time to care for her. I can either give buyer a good deal on these, or sell them here after the truck sells at a substantive discount.

Please email or PM me if you would like to schedule some time to test drive / look at this Cruiser. She runs like a top!! AUSTIN, TX. $10,900

Max

LX450_1.jpg

LX450_2.jpg

LX450_4.jpg

Last edited:
I am. I am getting very excited to add another cruiser to the family, and am already planning a lot of maintenance items that need to be addressed :)

Ryan

Are you taking all the extra parts too? Dibs on the FA rebuild kit if it's not going w/ the Cruiser.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom