SOLD 1996 Lexus LX450 Triple Locked NW Houston (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRIPLE LOCKED LX450: 232600 miles
Selling my ’96 LX450 with factory front, center, and rear e-lockers
Suspension:
2” Old Man Emu Suspension with front spacers to level the LX.
Rear has same medium suspension set up. Rear Lower Links have been replaced with MetalTech HD Johnny Joint Style.
Front Sway Bar has the LandCruiser Phil Quick Disconnects. Front Brake Lines extended.
Rear Sway Bar has the LandCruiser Phill Extended Links so you get full articulation without having to remove the sway bar.
Armor:
Front Coastal Off Road Stubby Bumper with Smittybuilt Winch and synthetic line
Rear 4x5 labs Off Road Bumper with provisions to build swing out
Trail Gear Sliders
PrinSu Roof Rack
Eimkeith Rear Link protection
Steering:
105 Sector Shaft Upgrade for 80 series Gearbox. Gearbox was rebuilt at the time of install
Trail Gear HD Drag Link with 555 TRE
Trail Gear HD Tie Rod with 555 TRE
Front Caster Plates
MISC:
35” KO2s with less than 4k miles. Same for the Black Pro Comp Steelies
SPOD mounted in Engine Bay
ARB Air Compressor Mounted in Engine Bay, connected to SPOD.
Maintenance last 16 months:
New Power Steering Pump
Rebuilt Steering Box
A/C Delco Starter
Rebuilt Front Axle including new bearings
SLEE Front Doule Cardan Drive Shaft less than 2k miles on set up new.
Fine Print/Typical 80 things:
Head Gasket to my knowledge, is original to the vehicle. I have not seen any sign of it needing to be addressed. Steady temps 185-190 with highest being 200 sitting on trails in Texas Heat
ABS Light is on; The cable was overstretched while wheeling (by previous owner). ABS and 35s do not necessarily mix IMO, but full disclosure.
Seatbelt/air bag light on
Misc
Oil Pump leaks but does not drip onto ground. Will include Wit’s end Oil Pump Rebuilt kit
Valve Cover Gasket could be replaced if so desired.
Between the previous owner and I, the LX was built to wheel. There is some dings and dents as shown in the photos, videos. It has been a California and Texas truck its entire life. The paint on the LX is good except for the roof (common) and rear upper quarters (common). Clear coat is diminished significantly in those areas. The LX cladding has been removed and gone over with Monstaliner white.
Exhaust rattles at certain IDLE RPM (sitting and redlight)
Front seat gears need to be replaced
to move forward and backward
Typical creaks and rattles inside
Passenger Front Window Switch On driver side doesn't work. Have to put window up on passenger side.
Extras Included:
J Springs front with J shocks
Heavy rear springs
Additional misc maintenance parts Including EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads new in box.
If you have made it this far and are still interested, please note that I will not reply to messages asking of the LX is still for sale. Price reflects current market against what else is out there (4 door rubicon/LJ Rubicon, IFS rigs etc.) This is not a BAT rig but does provide a balance between a stellar wheeler and daily driver. Just nice enough to drive to work but not feel bad about wheeling.
Zero rust. AC Ice Cold. Drives comfortably at 75-80 MPH at 2300 RPM
I have put in effort as to not waste your time, so please do not waste mine. Please do not attempt to view the vehicle without money in hand, approval from spouse, etc.
If sold at full price, full detail and Full Gas tank before keys handed over.
Located in NW Houston. Fly in and drive it home. Cash or Certified Check. Cross posted. Clean Texas Title in my name in my hand.

Asking 15K drakedischler@yahoo.com

Not interested in any trades unless for a rust free FJ40, nice IFS set up, or Pre 75 Mopar.

Click FB marketplace link for full photos:

LX450 Hidden Falls - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_knl12vaEHo

thumbnail_IMG_3610.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom