For Sale 1996 Lexus LX450, one owner, 84k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hr6Sdm4.jpg
This Lexus was originally purchased in the midwest, but it spent most of its life in a heated garage at a Colorado ski resort. One owner, no accidents, 84k miles, beautiful condition. My wife is the care-taker for this vacation home, we've known this family for years. They recently replaced the Lexus with a new Suburban and sold the car to us. The original sticker price was $51k.

We took it to Proffitt's Resurrection Landcruisers in Austin, Colorado to get checked out. They replaced all belts, repaired an exhaust leak, and fixed an idle issue. The AC has been recharged, oil and filter changed, air filter changed, new plugs were installed. It's running and driving excellent, no squeeks or rattles.

No lockers
Sun roof
Premium factory stereo (CD changer is not working)
Leather interior is in fantastic shape
Original floor mats are excellent
Michelin LTX tires in great condition
New Interstate battery
Hr6Sdm4

The undercarriage has some surface rust. I suspect this is from the mag chloride that's used on Colorado roads in the winter. The tops of the running boards are rusty. They have been treated and painted and look good. The corners of the bumpers have minor scrapes. There is a half moon tear in the back seat from a ski pole. Two small spots of rust around the windshield. I suspect the birfields will need to be serviced.

Located in Gunnison, Colorado.
PMs or phone calls preferred 970-901-2921

Fairly priced at $15k

more images https://1996lx450.imgur.com/all/

a>
a>
a>
a>
a>
a>
a>
a>