craigslist 1996 Lexus LX450 170k $4856 (stock, no lockers, issues) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ran across this ad, did some texting, no lockers and some issues. The check engine light is on, mechanic isn't sure why, no code but has that light. Mechanic replaced the calipers, rotors, and master cylinder trying to fix that light....?? It has spent the last 8 years, 100k in Michigan, has some rust. Check engine light was cleared, but came back on when it rained. Alarm went off when it rained recently.

I'm not sure where in Grand Rapids this truck is, probably 45 minutes away, so I'm not eager to go look at it unless you're serious about it. Pics at the link.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/4037901719.html
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
We need to sell our "baby" a RARE 1996 Lexus LX450 Land Cruiser SUV. Ive had the truck for several years. I purchased from a acquaintance in Miami who was the original owner. It's been a great truck! Heavy duty rugged vehicle. Great in snow and blows nice heat in winter time, super safe! Highly capable 4WD, Truck had lots of room inside. All back seats fold down.

Truck has a strong engine per my mechanic Juan. If you have any questions about the vehicle or want to get it diagnostic tested. Call Juan at Burton Heights 2237 Division Ave 616-241-1955, Hes an awesome mechanic! Most honest dependable fair guy out there!

With in the past year I've had the power steering pump replaced, the rotors and brake system replaced and new battery. This is the only problems I've ever had with the engine.

Here are the Amenities:

7 passenger
Inline 6-cyl 4.5 liter
Automatic trans
4 WD
ABS 4 wheel
A/C
Power windows
Power door locks
Cruise control
Power steering
Tilt wheel
Dual airbags side
Am/fm radio
Multi disc cd player
DVD video system
Moon roof w/ slider
Privacy glass
Dual power seats
Running boards
Grille guard
Roof rack
Tow package w/ ball
Viper alarm system
Conventional spare tire
Driver illuminated vanity mirror
Rear defrost
3rd row seats
Intermittent wipers

Here is a list of what I know is cosmetically wrong with the vehicle:
Driver door handle and inside back bottom lift gate door handle needs replaced, (I can send pics upon request). Some wearing on leather driver seat seats, (I can sent pics upon request) rust on bottom of grille guards, tow bar and back door under window has two spots , one power window does not go down (we had it locked because it kept getting stuck)

DVD / multi CD stereo system is not working, it stopped 2 years ago, probably fuse but unsure never bothered having it looked at. A/C needs charged, Viper alarm system key-less entry devise is getting worn and loose.
The engine light has been on since day I purchased it several years ago because the diagnostics keeps saying it needs calibers (sp?) I think my mechanic said its something to do with the sensitivity of how the brakes perform, it's probably a wire glitch because the brakes work perfect and ABS is fine. It doesn't effect performance of vehicle what so ever. One of the belts squeaks every so often. Like maybe briefly one time a week or twice a month. Not often enough to have it check out yet.

Truck has 170,210 miles. That's low for a Lexus Land Cruiser. There are some trucks like this listed on Auto Trader with 250k plus miles and still going strong. Compare prices!!! This is the best deal online! Do a nation wide search on Auto Trader for 1996-1997 over 100k miles, LX -450 and you will see mine is the lowest price out there for mileage and amenities.

I priced it low to sell quick! Dont miss out on this Great Rugged 4x4 truck! We drove two Land Cruisers like this up steep inclines in the Colorado mountains to tops of snowy peaks at 14,000 ft altitudes and they performed the best out of the trucks that were being taken up there. If you are handy with vehicles and get this truck back to "pristine" condition it's RETAIL worth is double the price because its so rare! For example, There is a retail dealer selling a 1996 "basic" model LX in Georgia with 183K miles for $9995.00 on AutoTrader . com right now! These trucks hold their value!

I'm asking only $4856 the lowest price is reflective in the cosmetic defects I listed above. This price is fair and firm!

Text or call Jodi at 616-890-88foursix...

Can pay with Cash or Bank Certified Cashiers check payable to Jodi Hanson. May consider a Paypal credit card transaction, but you must cover the Paypal fee of 3 % Thanks!

NOTE: I will not sell it to anyone that does not check it out first, you or a friend must test drive it .....I must meet someone in person.....Serious inquires only! NO SCAMMERS!!!! NO SOLICITATIONS PLEASE

Bump, seller texted me "need to sell ASAP, I'm willing to entertain any offer". As much as I'd love to be back in an 80, I'm just too busy for another project, which this will be. I feel bad for her, but I didn't get what she's asking for my 80 in excellent condition at 11-years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom