For Sale 1996 LC high miles not sure how to sell (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
It needs tlc over 345,000 miles and fair condition. Engine still sounds strong despite. Not sure at what price to list. Hubby said don’t invest anymore $. 4wd differential lock I never used. I’ve had it since 2005 but I now have a new used suv and we don’t need 3 vehicles. I’ll post some pics. Live in SoCal area. It leaks oil but were not fixing. It leaks coolant too but not out of the new radiator, Mechanic said it’s the “engine oil cooler”. Great for 4-wheeling or a remodel project for someone. Her name is Betsie. Any suggestions on what I should sell her for?

fair condition, southern CA, high miles, and a couple leaks: I’d say say list 3,500 and take 3,000 cash. Should sell in a week or two and hopefully only have to deal with a few individuals.

fair condition, southern CA, high miles, and a couple leaks: I’d say say list 3,500 and take 3,000 cash. Should sell in a week or two and hopefully only have to deal with a few individuals.
Thank you for replying good information!

You said "4wd differential lock I never used". Are you referring to a 1" diameter rotary switch on the dash just to the left of the steering column? If so those are factory locking differentials and $3500 might be a bit light for an asking price.

You said "4wd differential lock I never used". Are you referring to a 1" diameter rotary switch on the dash just to the left of the steering column? If so those are factory locking differentials and $3500 might be a bit light for an asking price.
Yes it’s on the left of the dash. I’m starting at $3800 is that fair? And thank you.

Really? That’s above blue book.

Maybe. Pictures will help us help you.
Exterior from each side, four corners, front, back, top, hood. The clear coat is probably peeling so show that. Windshield.
Open the hood and shoot photos from the front and each side.
Interior photos showing the condition of all of the seats, the carpet, steering wheel.
Photos of both axles, and the underside from both sides.
If you use your phone to post, you can just copy the photos from the photo app and paste them here. I think that's the easiest way to post photos here. You can on an iphone at least.

Maybe. Pictures will help us help you.
Exterior from each side, four corners, front, back, top, hood. The clear coat is probably peeling so show that. Windshield.
Open the hood and shoot photos from the front and each side.
Interior photos showing the condition of all of the seats, the carpet, steering wheel.
Photos of both axles, and the underside from both sides.
If you use your phone to post, you can just copy the photos from the photo app and paste them here. I think that's the easiest way to post photos here. You can on an iphone at least.
Great advice I do have an iPhone so I will try and get all the angles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom