For Sale 1996 Land Cruiser White (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1996 Land Cruiser that has been primarily road driven and well maintained for 20 years. Current for 2019 on its emissions. It has 220,455 miles on it, like new Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires, recent oil change and a new battery. Power steering pump recently replaced. Inside and leather seats in great shape. Everything works on this classic 80s series! The only maintenance needed is repairing the front left knuckle. This car first belonged to my dad before he passed it on to me. It's tough to let such a beast of a vehicle go. Price: $6,000.00
IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

Last edited:
A couple of suggestions that will help your cause.......
1) Frame photos
2) Interior (especially drivers seat)
3) Engine bay
4) Retake the current photos ... minus the leaves (leads one to believe that the Cruiser has been relegated to the back yard for a long time)
Good luck

Last edited:
I believe this one may have sold. The seller emailed me pictures and answers to a few questions I had but went dark after that. I was hoping to go inspect this past weekend and bring it home but could not get a response from the seller.

I believe this one may have sold. The seller emailed me pictures and answers to a few questions I had but went dark after that. I was hoping to go inspect this past weekend and bring it home but could not get a response from the seller.

Thanks - that makes good sense.
Guess I’ll keep looking.
I keep hoping for the unicorn 3x with low miles in great shape, and then pay the premium to get it.

So how can I talk to you on the phone about this LC? I am interested. I don’t know if it’s OK to leave my phone number here or email address, since I am new to this forum business. Any ideas anybody

So how can I talk to you on the phone about this LC? I am interested. I don’t know if it’s OK to leave my phone number here or email address, since I am new to this forum business. Any ideas anybody

Send them your phone number and email address in a private message.

Your inbox is full @Dannyboy123 , if this is available shoot me a message as I'm an interested buyer.

SOLD?

At least it's not headed north to rust away. I see your Westfalia. There is a VW Transporter Doka Syncro just south of Cleveland at stonegate auto sales/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom