For Sale 1996 HZJ77 ZX Locked 5 speed and Built (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg

I see they upgraded the seats between 1990 and 1996.

I also have seat covers for them I removed for her onto shoot.

A very reasonable price.

Thanks,

I am open to offers on the truck.
Basically to import one right now out of japan is going to cost over $20,000 cdn landed. This is pre maintenance and compliance cost which can be a shock to people when they import out of Japan, not even factoring in the costs to get it from japan and into your driveway.
Factor in trying to get factory differential locks price goes up, 5 speed price goes up, these are highly saught after accessories that make the auction process competitive. They are not easy finds, I lucked out with an 8 month wait and I know of others that it took a year and a half for something suitable.

Considering the recent maintenance (rebuilt transfer case with upgraded macnamara gear, complete brake job including hoses, calipers pads and rotors, knuckle job along with wheel bearings and seals as well as the big ticket injection pump/injectors 20,000km ago) the truck has been gone through pretty extensively. Not to mention the other add ons/accessories.

Other than doing a fuel filter change, engine oil/filter change and a running gear oil change (which the new owner will get) I would not hesitate to drive this truck across Canada.

Ah, I now see the date it was made...bummer for sure.

There is also that guy selling a VIN plate for a fj40 I could throw on... totally kidding

If it was legal to go to the states I am sure it would be gone by now.
I have people telling me to hold out but I can't even put a rear facing car seat in her.

I am tempted to buy it and let it sit up in Canadian storage for a few years until legal to import here. :) Great looking truck and GLWS.

Good luck with your sale! That is a beautifully built truck and I am sure it will hurt to let it go....I know the feeling all too well.

PS: We have a 2-1/2 yr old that is still rear facing and her seat fits just fine behind my wife(if her seat is all the way forward)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom