SOLD 1996 HZJ75 - Troopy (CA plates) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
White
After looking at several troopies, I bought this one from Australia last year. It's a former fire service vehicle. It has been very well maintained and has been in kept in a garage since it has arrived. My search was based on the following: (i) it needed to have lived over 15 miles from the ocean (i hate rust), (ii) must have less than 100k miles, (iii) ideally original paint, and (iv) the vehicle needed to get an approval from a mechanic and a third party inspection service. It runs great and I've had no issues with it. Two small areas of rust in the passenger floor pan have been repaired. One required cutting out the area and welding new metal and the other was addressed with metal wire brush and angle grinder.

The reason I'd like to sell this is that I need a vehicle that can tow a fishing boat and is more child friendly. I previously had a 2500 and will likely go back to a 1/2 - 3/4 ton truck. My first kid is due in December and I've come to realize that I probably purchased this rig about 5 years too early... I had grand plans of adding a rooftop conversion and fitting this out to be baja ready.

After hours of calls and visits with DMV, I received my CA plates. It was an expensive and painful process.

SOLD.

IMG_3240.jpg

IMG_3241.jpg

IMG_3242.jpg

IMG_3243.jpg

IMG_3246.jpg

IMG_3247.jpg

IMG_3248.jpg

IMG_3249.jpg

Last edited:
One of the cleanest 75 series ever listed here. Beauty! This will sell fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom