Builds 1996 HZJ75 Land Cruiser Pickup (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Curious to see how easy this one will be to sell . It is a great looking truck and you invested a lot of time and money in it . The fact that the po just painted over every rubber and plastic part there might be a dealbreaker for the more fortunate potential buyers out there .

GLWS

Yours is so pretty! Mine... well... Golden Boy runs and makes its way to the home depot. It needs attention. @cruisermatt is helping me out with it but now that you know so much about this particular setup I have an urge to ask if you have any interest in 'spiffing for hire'...

In any event, I also have no idea of the value of these things. Yours is the only other Middle East diesel 75 pickup I'm aware of in the US. Perhaps there are others. Best of luck and I totally get how hard it is to say goodbye to something you have spent so much time and effort on.

Yours is so pretty! Mine... well... Golden Boy runs and makes its way to the home depot. It needs attention. @cruisermatt is helping me out with it but now that you know so much about this particular setup I have an urge to ask if you have any interest in 'spiffing for hire'...

In any event, I also have no idea of the value of these things. Yours is the only other Middle East diesel 75 pickup I'm aware of in the US. Perhaps there are others. Best of luck and I totally get how hard it is to say goodbye to something you have spent so much time and effort on.
Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it.

It’s become obvious to me that I enjoy working on them more than owning them. I have considered wrenching for hire. But right now I just need to concentrate on the sale.

Thanks again!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

C397-E828-5-E67-44-C7-9653-7-AFE767-A7356.jpg

D0-D19428-6-F89-40-E0-BE22-CAE0-EE096-E54.jpg

So did it sell? Is this the new owner or a glamour shot without a feather boa?
Glamour shot. Feather boa is in the bed.

Some pretty good truck pictures there, but some guy keeps standing in the way.

Just kidding, Will. Awesome pics!

Good luck, William!

Such a nice truck Will; I was just thinking about it and you today. Hate to see it moving out of your hands, but I'm sure you have new and exciting things planned for the future. Thanks for sharing all the work you did on it. That, and some of our discussions were very helpful to me.

Such a nice truck, If timing were different I would be bidding to own this

You still have a chance to bid! Only about 30 min left on the auction and then this truck could be sitting under your Christmas tree this year. :)

Merry-Christmas.jpg

Merry-X-Mas-2.jpg

Thought it would go for more, congratulations. Someone got a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom