For Sale 1996 Gray Leather Complete Door Panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
They are all in great shape with a flew blemishes that I took close up pictures of that you can see below.
I would prefer to sell them as a set but willing to sell individual panels for the right price. All prices below include what is seen in the picture plus more as noted (driver side rear door interior handle and passenger side rear panel speaker...if you want it)

Driver Door Panel - $200, with passenger side front $350 for the pair, with rear panels $500 for the set of 4
MmbZF7U.jpg

Passenger Side Front Panel - $175, with driver side front $350 for the pair, with rear panels $500 for the set of 4
cSau5rH.jpg

Driver Side Rear Panel - $125, with passenger side rear $200 for the pair, with front panels $500 for the set of 4 *Note - Gray interior handle is not pictured but I can get it quickly if needed. It went with the door when I sold but the buyer doesn't need it and said he would give it back if needed so let me know if you want it.
rb3v3Ty.jpg

Passenger Side Rear Panel - $125, with driver side rear $200 for the pair, with front panels $500 for the set of 4 * speaker not shown because I haven't pulled it but it's available if you want it.
wHLpotN.jpg

Hardware included - I tried to save label the screws from each panel but cannot guarantee I got them all. I'll send whatever I have
OeV3hIm.jpg

Here are the warts
Only real issue I had was with the driver side door courtesy light that would pop out if the door was slammed. Really should be an easy fix, just never got around to it before my son's wreck. Passenger side rear looks about the same but never had an issue with that one coming out.
MlBSaAG.jpg

3oXCEpH.jpg

Passenger side rear - Some sort of scrape/ burn/ adhesive? Plus a couple of nicks on the edge
uAy1vMP.jpg

Passenger side rear - minor crack in panel and mounting hole (most panels have a couple of mounting holes with cracks but this is the worst one I found
rTO74QZ.jpg

Driver door chrome trim with a couple scratches
1HSA5t0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom