SOLD 1996 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
RED
Hello
Unfortunately, due to some family issues/problems, I'm selling my 1996 fzj80. I was building this truck for my trip, but things didn't work as i had planned. i got this truck last summer from BAT, paid $35k, things i did:
New Radiator
New water pump
New plugs and plug wire.
New Battery
2nd battery tray from SLEE
Ironman front bumper
Ironman winch 12.000lbs
4x4 labs rear bumper with 2 swingouts.
5 bf's ko2's 285/75/16
Safary snorkel
Hfab rear storage

interior Kitchen slide out build can be added if desired.
I had ordered a Popup from Campteq, already gave Eric a deposit if you want, the order can be fulfilled.
over $40k in this truck already, Asking price $38.500.

IMG_8009.jpg

IMG_8007.jpg

IMG_8005.jpg

IMG_8010.jpg

IMG_8077.jpg

Last edited:
If not for the snorkel, I'd suggest returning it to stock and running it back through BaT. Sell off the gear.
Still might be your best bet.

GLWS.

If not for the snorkel, I'd suggest returning it to stock and running it back through BaT. Sell off the gear.
Still might be your best bet.

GLWS.
Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately, i sold the interior rear seats and bumpers.

Sorry to hear things didn’t go as planned. I may be wrong, but I think the rules require you post a price.

Hey I’m interested in the Campteq do you have anymore info about that?
I have a order with Eric from Campteq, I did put a deposit, the delivery time was early spring. If you want I can hook you with Eric, you can pay the deposit and get my spot. let me know

I followed this one pretty closely on BaT, definitely a great looking rig. Did I miss where you said the vehicle was located now?

Do you have any pics of undercarriage- CT is a state with a lot of wintertime salt on the roads. Also, any pics of interior front cabin? Sorry, I'm late to the party :)

Do you have any pics of undercarriage- CT is a state with a lot of wintertime salt on the roads. Also, any pics of interior front cabin? Sorry, I'm late to the party :)
To make it easier, here's the listing from BAT when I bought it. lots os pics and info. the undercarriage is clean no rust, the previous owner spray this protection on it:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom