Wanted 1996 FZJ80 - Tennessee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am continuing my search for a Land Cruiser...hoping someone here can help.

-No rust
-Preferably under 200,000 miles
-With Lockers

I've been watching craigslist with not much luck so I appreciate any help locating one of these elusive beasts!

Thanks!

where are you located in TN. I have 97 40th with lockers, lift, bumpers, sliders that I am looking to post here for sale pretty soon.

where are you located in TN. I have 97 40th with lockers, lift, bumpers, sliders that I am looking to post here for sale pretty soon.

I am in east TN, close to Knoxville but willing to travel some for a worthy vehicle.

If I were you I would also consider trucks without lockers. You can easily add in eaton or other brand lockers with a factory switch, and there's no replacement for a super clean truck, so I wouldn't pass on a really nice unlocked one

I've got a 97 LX450, 140k miles, 3 lockers, 4-inch lift, 7pin, center diff. Brand new: Custom front driveline to match lift, rear driveline Slee shortbus front bumper, warn 8000, new heaven leather front seats. Runs great ... no rust. 10 years in AZ, 10 years in Utah. All switches, lights, antenna work perfect. All invoices from Slee. All work done at Slee. Have three 80-series and just bouch 2013 LC. Gotta make room :( Live just outside Louisville, KY

I've got a 97 LX450, 140k miles, 3 lockers, 4-inch lift, 7pin, center diff. Brand new: Custom front driveline to match lift, rear driveline Slee shortbus front bumper, warn 8000, new heaven leather front seats. Runs great ... no rust. 10 years in AZ, 10 years in Utah. All switches, lights, antenna work perfect. All invoices from Slee. All work done at Slee. Have three 80-series and just bouch 2013 LC. Gotta make room :( Live just outside Louisville, KY
Awesome! PM sent :D

I think some more details on what I’m looking for might be helpful...

•1995 - 1997 FZJ 80 or LX 450
•Budget 13k - 15k max
•No rust
•Factory lockers
•Preferably 200k miles or less
•No snorkel
•Not looking for a daily driver
•I am in East Tennessee but willing to travel for the right vehicle

Thank you and happy cruising y’all! :D

@BuckCruiser, read above that your LC was really nice but well north of the budget. Thanks. if I have my information incorrect please PM me the details. Thanks.

Thanks to all of you who reached out and helped me find my cruiser! The search is finally over!! I was able to scoop up a sweet ‘97 40th anniversary.

75CB0386-493E-454A-8BFE-805B58FE68F1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom