For Sale 1996 FZJ80 NorthCarolina (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OEM coils and shocks or did you mean OME? Does roof rack come with it or are you keeping that? Any known issues, leaks, etc.

Any inside pics? I live near Durham and have some interest.

OEM coils and shocks or did you mean OME? Does roof rack come with it or are you keeping that? Any known issues, leaks, etc.

Any inside pics? I live near Durham and have some interest.
Yes, OME.... The racks are Thule tubes x4 and yes, they will go with her. The only issue is the usual oil drip, but it's never been a problem.
I do have interior photos... if you pm me your email I can send them to you. Mud says I can't load any.

"OME medium coils & shock, steering damper (professionally installed)"

I keep seeing people add "professionally installed" to everything. Why does that matter for something like coils and shocks?[/QUOTE

I put it out there so whoever is looking at the vehicle knows that it was put on or fixed by a PROFESSIONAL. Its not like changing the oil in the garage... I for one only have so many tools and only so much knowledge.

Any accidents?

Holy good looking rig, Batman.

Can someone remind me what would be needed to stop that oil drip moving forward? Any estimate on how much that costs?

Currently in an FJ cruiser but would love to get into an 80 or 100-series. Love the white.

IMG_7450.JPG
IMG_7449.JPG

Thanks for answering my question. How far is Creedmoor from Asheville in terms of drive time? Having made the trip to Asheville several times, this would give me a good idea on travel time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom