Parting Out 1996 FZJ80/LX450--NEW PARTS! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You still have the right rear fender flare? I'll take it if you can remove it without breaking it.

20180110_170256.jpg

Interested in tailpipe, muffler, 2nd cat and interior fuse box cover panel on driver side shipped to 27540.

Happen to have a good power steering pump? Also front passenger interior door panel? Lastly antenna?

If still available I would definitely like the abs relay the sunroof trim and maf and owners manual. Feel free to pm me. Thanks.

Need a fuel injector. Shipped to 85258. Thanks!
The engine from this LX450 is gone. I have a '93 that I'm parting out, though.

Parting Out - 01/1993 FZJ80--Lockers, Blue Slate Exterior, Grey Interior

Parting Out - 1FZFE/A442F--Has rod knock, selling parts

I'll probably keep the injectors as a set rather than selling individually, though. That works better for people that want to send them in while they keep their truck up and running. Hope you understand. Let me know if you want the whole set.

Thanks!

Looking for the "Toyota Land Cruiser" trim from the rear hatch (I think 93s had that?) and the driver's door lock cylinder from the 96, if you still have it. Shipped to 98391.

Looking for the "Toyota Land Cruiser" trim from the rear hatch (I think 93s had that?) and the driver's door lock cylinder from the 96, if you still have it. Shipped to 98391.
PM sent.

drivers side door lock cylinder? specifically for the LX450

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom