For Sale 1996 FZJ80 for sale, south Mississippi, USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

White 96 FZJ80 for sale. Very clean, straight vehicle that I've been working on for the last few years. 315,000 miles. Lots of work done under the hood and I have all of the receipts for it. Outside, fender flares removed, black line-x sprayed all around the vehicle about 6 inches up. Brush guard and ARB roof rack, which holds the matching spare. 32" BFG all terrains. Lifted. Snorkle. Inside, all the seat and door reupholstered in light gray, including one of the jump seats. Seat heaters installed in both front seats. Other jump seat removed for a bolt down expedition box by Adventure Trailers that slides out. All carpets replaced, dark brown. 2 layers of underlayment to dampen noise. Dash looks new. New center consoles installed. Touch screen pioneer stereo with ipod connection in glove box. all 9 speakers replaced with pioneer. New amp behind dash. Real wood inlays around dash. Electric seats do not work. Please message me if you'd like to see pics or a scan of any of the receipts. Thanks, Tim
$14,000

Toyota 2.jpg

Toyota 3.jpg

Toyota 4.jpg

Toyota 5.jpg

Toyota 6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom