SOLD 1996 FZJ80 factory locking axles 215k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've owned this from 2005. Upgraded sound system with a Pioneer receiver and remote, door speakers and bluetooth, 21/2 OME lift, powder coated oem rims with 33" Bridgestone Revos. Pin 7 mod done, dash button installed, factory lockers work well. I use them on my country road regularly. This truck has never been wheeled. Gas charged shocks from trail taylor installed about 500-600 miles ago.
Outside added a 94 front "Toyota" grille. Front bumper hidden hitch. Sliders with removable steel plate.LED's. Paint - clay bar and the best wax yearly, always clean carpets with my car carpet cleaner, undercarriage cleaned and prepped about every 6 mos. and running gear and motor kept up by Landtank. Full size spare. LED's inside doors and interior roof. Remote start. Heated front seats. Refinished steering wheel and 3 row leather seats and doors.
Just replaced the rubber around the rear sliders. Replaced and repainted hood a few years ago. Replaced rear hatch last year. Wanted a change so I found an LX450 rear bumper cover had it pro painted and installed and pulled off the rear emblem.
Defrost isn't working and dash D light doesn't work, Antenna works well. Windows a little slow.
Engine: HG done with all hoses belts radiator PHH done at 125k miles. Replaced the oem MAF with a Landtank MAF. Exhaust parts replaced with OEM when needed.Rear brakes and rotors dealer installed about 400 miles ago. Fluids always kept up. Oil has been Mobil 1 sense I've owned it using only the short oem filter.
Included in the sale is an oem service manual,oem carpet mats, 2 keys, all records.
I use 303 protectant with all the rubber outside and under the truck.
Price $11000.00 OBO

lcunder.JPG

lcall.JPG

lc4.jpg

lcbumper2.JPG

lcrear.JPG

Last edited:
more....

LC3.jpg

new seats 3 003.jpg

IMG_4936.JPG

lcft.JPG

Last edited:
Last pic here is the last of my couple of cases short oil filters I bought from Cdan a while ago. Included in the sale.

lcunder1.JPG

lcside.JPG

lcside2.JPG

lcsliders2.JPG

oil.jpg

Couple more attached.

7966E4DD-A025-4439-9492-6245AB7B3483.jpeg

Last edited:
Upstate New York.

Bumpen on a Friday.......

I've owned this from 2005. Upgraded sound system with a Pioneer receiver and remote, door speakers and bluetooth, 21/2 OME lift, powder coated oem rims with 33" Bridgestone Revos. Pin 7 mod done, dash button installed, factory lockers work well. I use them on my country road regularly. This truck has never been wheeled. Gas charged shocks from trail taylor installed about 500-600 miles ago.
Outside added a 94 front "Toyota" grille. Front bumper hidden hitch. Sliders with removable steel plate.LED's. Paint - clay bar and the best wax yearly, always clean carpets with my car carpet cleaner, undercarriage cleaned and prepped about every 6 mos. and running gear and motor kept up by Landtank. Full size spare. LED's inside doors and interior roof. Remote start. Heated front seats. Refinished steering wheel and 3 row leather seats and doors.
Just replaced the rubber around the rear sliders. Replaced and repainted hood a few years ago. Replaced rear hatch last year. Wanted a change so I found an LX450 rear bumper cover had it pro painted and installed and pulled off the rear emblem.
Defrost isn't working and dash D light doesn't work, Antenna works well. Windows a little slow.
Engine: HG done with all hoses belts radiator PHH done at 125k miles. Replaced the oem MAF with a Landtank MAF. Exhaust parts replaced with OEM when needed.Rear brakes and rotors dealer installed about 400 miles ago. Fluids always kept up. Oil has been Mobil 1 sense I've owned it using only the short oem filter.
Included in the sale is an oem service manual,oem carpet mats, 2 keys, all records.
I use 303 protectant with all the rubber outside and under the truck.
Price $11000.00 OBO

View attachment 2150499

View attachment 2150501

View attachment 2150502

View attachment 2150503

View attachment 2150504
Where you located

Located in New York.

lcpic1.jpg

lcpic2.jpg

lcpic3.jpg

More...

lcpic4.jpg

lcpic5.jpg

lcpic6.jpg

lcfttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.JPG
lcfttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.JPG
lcmatttttttttt.JPG
lcbookkkkkkk.JPG
More pics. Got a file full of good paperwork. I'll even through in the Chilton's.

Sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom