For Sale 1996 FZJ80 engine transmission transfer case and e-lock axels and associate wiring (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,
I had a '97 I was going to throw these in, but a kid ran a stop sign and totaled it....long story about why I didn't just buy it salvaged. Anyway I've got an engine, transmission, transfer case, ECU, e-lock axels, and associated wiring....they've been in my garage for about 2 years. The donor vehicle had tree damage to the cab. The engine had the head gasket replaced at around a 130k. It had been driven around another 90k after the head gasket was replaced. I'm in Dallas TX so rust isn't an issue. A package deal is preferred and I'm open to pricing discussions. PM me.

How much for the axles?

Another guy PM'd me first, but if he falls through I'll hit you up.

Let me know if you wish to part and sell only the ECU and dash switch. Prefer to have pigtails on each.
Shipped to 04730.

Interested in magic dial depending on condition and price. Would need to have the harness or at least a good length of pigtails.

I'd be interested in the engine. I don't need the ECU or harness. Looks like you might be able to sell everything by splitting it up.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you guys. I've got stuff in works so I prefer not to break it up for the vultures yet. I'll post the outcome of the offers.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you guys. I've got stuff in works so I prefer not to break it up for the vultures yet. I'll post the outcome of the offers.

Any updates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom