For Sale 1996 FZJ80 104,xxx miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

see NH craigslist

1996 Toyota Land Cruiser

Fzj80 with 104,xxx miles. Emerald green with gray interior. Unlocked. I am the third owner of this truck. It has service records as far back as the first owner. CLEAN CARFAX.

Body is 99.9% Rust free. Paint shines like new, All factory toyota body panels. No dents,few scratches Frame is solid, undercoated (Fluid film) annually. Interior is gray, the leather shows some wear but no tears, and is still soft. Third row is like new. Weather-tech mats all around.

Five new tires maybe 3000 miles on them 285/75/16 Geolanders, I just replaced Plugs, wires, cap, rotor and the charcoal canister. **totally new exhaust system this year ** Engine runs like a top, drives and stops like it should. High/low range work
IMG_20141022_132349_494.jpg
IMG_20141022_132539_715.jpg
IMG_20141022_132539_715.jpg
properly, transmission shifts smooth.
Everything electrical works, No malfunction lights ,check engine lights or ABS lights.

The AC does not work properly, the system has a leak at the accumulator. Compressor works, With winter coming I didn't feel it necessary to fix right away. Truck needs nothing other than a new owner to take care of it. I have Parts to go with the truck: Front axle rebuild kit, throttle cable, transmission filter and a shop manual.

**8900 OR Best offer**. Email Call or text Chris at 603-608-two one two eight

CASH...if you can write or get a check from a bank, then you can give me CASH. Be a serious buyer.

Landcruiser, land cruiser, toyota, fj80, fzj80

OK im in need of some pricing help.... Help me out..this is a solid truck. I just Lowered the price to $7200..or Make me an offer..

I'd be kinda surprised if you don't sell it for somewhere close to your lowered price. Unlocked hurts a bit, but the low mileage certainly helps make up for it. Some would say it's much more important. I'm guessing what may be holding folks back is fear of rust in a NH truck. Maybe post up pics of the undercarriage? Also competition is stiff right now. Some awesome rigs on this board at really good prices. GLWS

Its been raining here for the past 5 days.. we the sun comes out again Ill take some better ones.
IMG_20141024_172335_792.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom