1996 fzj 80 pwp and 2nd button (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A
How do I know when to use those buttons and what do they do?
a lot of guys on here may know better than me, but to my understanding the power button changes the shift points, giving a higher rev before the shift.....and the 2nd button is for slippery/icy conditions where you don't want the 1st gear torque so it starts out in second so as not to spin the tires in the slippery conditions

I don't have the pwr option. The 3fe doesn't need it. I heard a 3fe with a pwr button would make the earth spin the other way with all the torque sent to the ground. Well known fact

Just don't push the red shiny button

....ever.

I don't have the pwr option. The 3fe doesn't need it. I heard a 3fe with a pwr button would make the earth spin the other way with all the torque sent to the ground. Well known fact

I always heard that you'd never know the difference if you DID have the Power Button:grinpimp:

Is this due to space/continuum and fabric of Space/time tearing from the Higgs/Boson-esque torque being generated?

Initially, I would of agreed with this concept. But, alas, upon further consideration and research, I confess that I must conclude that this phenomena must certainly be attributed to the overwhelming volume of BS in these forums. Very cordially yours, John

remember that power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. but I'm not sure what vodka has to do with that. i like the 2nd start button in low range when low low is too low and low high is too high, and high high, well.... screw that. thats just crazy.

the purpose of the start-in-2nd button is beautifully demonstrated when you have someone start the truck in low range up a trail while you are drinking soda out of a bottle

the sudden shift from 1st to second without the button made me choke so bad I was afraid I would shower the entire dash :eek:

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom