For Sale 1996 FJ80 with lockers $8k obo (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guys,

I bought my wife a 100 and we are selling her FJ80. We bought it with 88k and now has 177k. It has never been wrecked or smoked in. Oil changed every 3k miles.

It has actually not really ever been wheeled either. I used to pull my 84 4runner once a year to the GSTMR ride in Tellico. So mostly campground wheeeling!!!

It has new Bilsteins, Cats, plugs, wires, rotor button, brakes front and back, belts, really bright head light bulbs and more! No leaks either! AC blows cold!

Everything (including the lockers) work perfectly. It idles, starts, runs, stops, and everything else like it should. Momma just wanted a newer looking truck.

It has after market stereo with speakers and an amp. SOunds really good. Well.....anything sounds better than the stock radio!

This is a great truck and has a ton of life still in it. The drivers seat shows some wear and the BFGs will probably need to be replaced in 10-15k miles. I have a ton of pictures to send you if you are interested.

THanks
Rick
Asking $8k obo We live in Knoxville TN.
DSC02545.jpg
DSC02543.jpg
DSC02559.jpg

Bumpetty Dizell

Heading to the beach this weekend......own a new truck......someone needs a 80 that needs nothing!

To the top!!!!!

I am flexible on the price. Shoot me an offer. This is a great truck with everything working like it should.

It wants to come to you home!!

Mpg is about like all 80s. The record is 19 mpg on a long trip. My wife drives intown mostly so we get 13-15ish.

Great truck though!

engine pics diffs etc.

More pics....one of you needs to build this or let your wife drive it for the next 20 years!
DSC02586.jpg
DSC02588.jpg
DSC02590.jpg

extra part....

Forgot I also put on a new intake boot at the last tune up. Expense rascal! That should get this girls sold!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom