SOLD 1996 FJ80 in Portland, Disassembled (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Just putting feelers out on this, took the drivetrain to do head gasket and reseal the motor. Life changed and have lack of time to put it back together. Not sure what it’s worth in current condition. Everything is there and I had the head rebuilt. Body is straight but paint is in terrible shape.

4D67D584-B625-47E8-8906-E663BC5CB21C.jpeg

Gotta help us out man. Mileage? Lockers? Undercarriage photos. Interior condition and photos.

Most folks on here hate playing "guess that price" as well.
So a simple what’s the mileage and can you post pictures
Gotta help us out man. Mileage? Lockers? Undercarriage photos. Interior condition and photos.

My bad, didn’t mean to ru

Ill get more photos, again was seeing if there was interest as it is. Mileage is about 150000, I’ll verify when I get home. No lockers. I’ve got a couple of possible avenues for it but have no idea what a good price is for it as it sits.

Didn’t mean to come across as rude. Folks on here prefer loads of info and pictures. The more the better.

It’s really hard to offer advice on what the truck might be worth with little information.
Amount of rust, lockers, interior condition VASTLY change the value even with the engine disassembled.

Thanks for updating with the mileage and I look forward to photos.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom