1996 FJ 80 4:10 Gears (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Re geared to 4:56 I have the stock ring, pinion and open diff frnt and rear. 100 bucks each.
Thanks
Chris
:D

Where are you?

My trailer? Did you smoke crack for breakfast? :slap: :D

Took me a couple years to find that thing...I love it! They pop up on Ebay from time to time. Have you been looking very long? There are a few out there, takes some effort to track them down. I came across a few in my search a couple years ago. Got mine for $400 and the dude delivered it for free :D Had another one lined up but the owner sold it out from under me.

Been looking for a while no look on a deal yet. :'(

100k miles on them but they look almost brand new :cheers:

So, is it the carrier, ring & pinion or full 3rd member?

ring, pinion, and differtial with spider gears. Re geared the 3rd member with ARB and 4:56 gears

OK, so no front housing then?

I sent you a PM

btt-cpg33 where are you? I sent a private message. I want to know if you still have those gears. Thanks

btt

If you still have the rear gearset please email me. I'm interested and live in Sacramento. I'll be in the Bay Area on Wednesday. andrewp@winfirst.com Thanks

Andrew, if you are going to be in the area about 6-7 pm. I also have a set of 4.10 gears. I am also in Fremont. I'll also show you the rig I talked about at Rubithon ;)

Not to steal Chris cpg33's sale, but just in case you two have not connected.

Dave
(the nephron)

Greetings Dave-You have a PM. I am interested.

Any one here still have a stock ring and pinion for sale. I pull my front axle apart next week and am almost positive I will need a new set. Mine have 240k on them and howl really really bad. Let me know.

Trent Taylor
Orem Utah

I have front and rear set from a 97 with 65k miles on them still in the cruiser. Will only sell both. I will be out of communication 10/23 to 10/27. Hit me with a PM if interested.
Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom