SOLD 1996 Colemand Laredo Pop-up camper WITH Mini Fridge FREE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For Sale is a 1996 Colemand Laredo Pop-up camper WITH Mini Fridge FREE.

Length:17'
Width: 6.8'
Weight: 945lbs
Sleeps: 6
Beds: 2 Full Size

I got this last year and took it out once. Wife found it much too small for a family of four and a dog. This little guy was pretty much trashed when i picked it up, no lights, rotted tires, dirty window covers, seat covers and bed covers. Wife took it all to the cleaners and is still nice and clean.

I replaced a rotted section of floor in the entrance. I used no slip tape but its coming off. Simple fix. The water pump did not work and that was replaced. LED's all around. 4 PIN connector. Two new tires and used other as spair. The door was pretty much rotted also and i made a new one.

The roof has been recovered with Henry Tropi-Cool 887HS 100% SILICONE WHITE ROOF COATING. I used the entire gallon as there was ZERO protection. I also used Henrys silicone on the screws for water protection. Should last you a few years with care.

We also bought a mini fridge that we used once and ill throw that in as well. Id rather sell it than have it sitting around not being used:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Haier-1-7-cu-ft-single-door-compact-refrigerator-Black/35032711

Im including before/after pics so you can see in what shape i picked it and how it is now. I need to sell so make me a fair offer and its yours. Zipcode are 33548.

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom