For Sale 1996 Built & Locked FZJ80 - $8,000 OBO - Charlotte, NC - Lots of pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!!! 1996 Built & Locked FZJ80 - $8,000 OBO - Charlotte, NC - Lots of pics

Due to family commitments and no time to wheel, I've decided to sell my baby. It's a 1996 FZJ80 w/ LOCKERS and 174k miles. It has the Special Black Package which was only available this year and came w/ factory black paint and chrome side mirrors and door handles. This was my daily driver up until a few months ago. I purchased it stock back in 2005 and have all the receipts since I've owned it. I've got a wife, 4 kids and 2 dogs and we've simply outgrown this rig. I'm now driving a GMC Yukon XL Denali and no longer have time to enjoy the Cruiser. Here's a list of all my mods:

OME 850 Heavy Front Springs w/ 1" Slee Spacer
OME 863 Heavy Rear Springs
OME Shocks and Steering Stabilizer
Slee Blue Control Arm Bushings
Slee Front Sway Bar Spacers
Slee Rear Sway Bar Spacers
Slee Rear Bump Stop Spacers
Slee Stainless Steel Extended Brake Lines
ARB Winch Bull Bar w/ (2) Hella 4000 Lights
Warn M12000 Winch
315/75/16 BFG MT KM2 (Spare has zero miles.)
IPOR Skid Plate
Solid Rock Offroad Sliders w/ Kickout Step Plate
ARB Snorkel
Dual Swingout Custom Rear Bumper --> https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-...r-bumper-w-tire-hi-lift-jerry-can-holder.html
Aluminum Custom Roof Rack --> https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/302903-aluminum-roofrack-build.html
(4) Hella 500 Lights
Mule HD Gutter Mounts
Swagman Shovel & Axe Locking Mounts
40th Anniversary Door Moldings
Upgraded Factory Horns
Uniden PRO520XL CB w/ Antenna

I also have a Factory Service Manual and the original springs and front bumper. Please feel free to reply or PM with any questions you may have. Thanks for your interest.

John
IMG_7319.JPG
IMG_7320.JPG
IMG_7321.JPG

Last edited:
My wife thinks it's perfect, I wish it was diesel .. :(

I just sent you a text from a 423 number I am very interested if you could get back to me that'd great.

Only if it where in socal it would be mine already.how to get it to camp pendleton?

SOLD!!!!!!! Thanks for the fast response everyone. Someone's getting a great truck.

I was going to offer you $9,500. Doh!

Last edited:
MAN! I take a couple days off from Mud, and look what I missed. Looks like a deal. Congrats to both parties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom