SOLD 1996 3x locked toyota landcruiser 80

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
I'm selling my 1996 factory triple locked land cruiser. Ive made a ton of good memories with this cruiser and am going to miss it when it's gone.
Some of the work/things installed. I've replaced the radiator, belts, hoses, all new fluid less than a year ago.
I installed a delta rear panhard lift bracket, new front speakers, new front seats...I still have the ones for the rear,
Old man emu shocks all around. Delta rear storage rack, huracane fabrication tailgate storage mod, front dash storage/organizer, weathertech floor mats, 3d printed cup holders because landcruisers don't have any.
yodateq mirror light bar mounts, bullseye light bar mounts, Odyssey Battery with quick battery disconnects. The cruiser is absolutely rust free. For more pictures shoot me a text. asking 22k.
My number is 8186365758 jake

Screenshot_20220214-190226_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220214-190231_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220214-190010_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220214-190240_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220214-190320_Gallery.jpg

Ya I have 4x4 labs bumpers front and rear. I was going to add that to the post but couldn't figure out how to edit the add.

Ya I have 4x4 labs bumpers front and rear. I was going to add that to the post but couldn't figure out how to edit the add.
Thanks for the confirmation. I like the Reese hitch receiver on the front. How difficult is it to get the pin in and out?

Sorry for all the camping/overlanding stuff in the cruiser. I use the cruiser and didn't feel like taking everything out for photos. Some things i forgot to post about is that I installed Wits End extended brake lines, 4x4 Labs front and rear bumpers, extended diff breathers, rear heater delete, New charcoal canister, New fuel filter, New axle seals and bearings, And new rotor pads and calipers.

I have the 2 rear seats. Not the ones in the far back that fold down. The dash is in great condition. I has absolutely no cracks or sun fades. I can remove the cover and post some pictures tomorrow for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom