SOLD 1995 Turbo FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Turbo Land Cruiser for sale About 5000 miles ago the engine was pulled and inspected. Engine appears to have been rebuilt at some point. We went ahead and replaced every engine gasket with Toyota parts, had the head and intake sonic cleaned to remove old carbon build up. Valve job completed and new valve seals. Built the turbo kit at this time. Runs 7 lbs or boost. I put arp head studs in so really it will handle much more. With 7 lbs of boost this thing is a blast on mountain passes. Front axle has had a complete rebuild around 6k miles ago. All heater hoses have been replaced with silicone hoses. New water pump, new battery, new alternator and new radiator. Has Trail gear steering setup. Has custom bumpers front and rear. 2.5" ome lift with procomp shocks. Sits on 37x13.50R17 Super swamper Iroks with full size spare. Paint has seen better days. Everything that's a big maintenance item has been handled. Mechanically this Land cruiser is amazing and a blast to drive. $5700 obo. Has a few offroad dents.
New price
IMG_20190811_132340_703.jpg

20190710_211057.jpg

20170824_165105.jpg

Last edited:
6500 for a turbo LC that's ready to be beat up and driven hard?? Shut up and take my money. I'm not allowed to travel right now or I'd buy this in a heartbeat. Gotta spend my stimulus check somehow. 😆

For real though, this thing looks pretty sweet. Post up miles and Some more photos when you can. If I cant buy it I hope some other crazy cruiser head does. GLWS.

Nice rig !

too bad the US never got these
Awesome trucks !

My HDJ 81 has more power stock than my old 100 on 285s!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom